2

Feelings

Y/N P.O.V
" Just be patient with him, Y/N.. He always like that.. " Kim Seokjin, the oldest member in the group, said. " Yeah.. He's right.. You also know that he LOVES attention right ? " Kim Namjoon, the smartest member in the group, said. I look at him. " He's the one that loves attention.. " I said, pointing at Jimin that is smiling until now while looking at me  " Not me, okay.. " I said while pointing at myself. " Oh really, kitten ? You don't love attention ? I thought you are because.. You know . You are the most popular girl in this school and everyone knows you.. "

Jimin's voice make me look at him. " You really don't get what I mean right, Mr. Playboy ? I mean.. I don't love attention that make me feel so.. Embarassed.. And FYI, if I don't love attention at all, I won't be the most popular girl in this school, okay ?? " I said and then I rolled my eyes. He can get annoying sometimes you know. But my words only make him smile AGAIN. What's wrong with this boy ?? " My kitten is angry again, huh ? Oh come on, kitten.. Don't be angry okay ? I promise that I won't embarassed you ever again.. Okay ? " He said and then he hugged me. I make the 'just do what you want' face that make all of them laugh.

JIMIN P.O.V
One of the reason why I love to hug her is because.. I feel comfortable when I do that.. If I can  I really don't want to let her go because.. I LOVE HER.. Yes.. I'm in love with my own best friend.. But.. Is it wrong ? I don't think so.. Yes, I think this is a clichè love story. A boy fell in love with his own best friend and he keeps his feeling by himself. He didn't tell it to anyone. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES ! Cliché everywhere ! And you know what ? All I can do is fell in love with her. I can't express my feelings to her because I'm scared of.. REJECTION.. I'm scared.. What if she says 'Sorry Jimin.. But I don't love you..' 'Sorry Jimin.. But I only thought you as my best friend.. Not more than that..' ? I'm sure that I will be depressed because of her hurtful words.. So the thing that I can do is.. Love her in silence, take good care of her, protect her.. And.. Make her happy..

Y/N P.O.V
I actually love the way he treat me. He call me kitten everyday. He hug me everyday. I didn't feel embarassed at all actually. But.. I say that kind of thing because.. I don't want to show that I'm.. IN LOVE WITH HIM.. Yes.. I'm in love with my own best friend.. Cliché right ? Oh god.. I don't even know what's wrong with me.. I don't want to express my feelings because.. I don't want to look like a desperate girl, you know.. So all I can do is.. Love him in silence, act cool in front of him.. And.. Make him smile..

JIMIN P.O.V
" Guys, do you know that we will have a new student soon ? " Kim Taehyung, one of my friends that is sitting beside Y/N, spoke. Make me look at him. So what if there is a new student ? " So ? " Without knowing, Y/N and I said the same word in the same time. " Wow.. You guys really are best friend, right ? Said the same thing in the same time.. " Taehyung said again.  " So what's the problem ? " Y/N said while looking straight at Taehyung. She is so fierce.. " Yeah.. What's the problem ? " I said also looking at Taehyung. " Okay, okay.. Sorry.. Chill couple.. Don't be so angry.. " Taehyung raises both of his hand. Surrendered. Couple..

Me and Y/N look at each other. I don't know if she want the same thing but.. I really want it to happen. Suddenly, I heard someone cleared his throat. " Don't stare at each other for a long time, couple.. Let me finish my words first.. " Taehyung said while looking at both of us. Y/N and I, both of us looked away. Avoiding each other's eye contact. " So.. " Taehyung started speaking. Make me and Y/N look at him. Including the others. " When we speak about a new student.. We all know the main thing right ? " Taehyung asked everyone. All of us frowned. Taehyung sighed. " Surely you guys forgot about it ? " He asked again. But still.. All of us just frowned. " Guys ! That's mean.. Jimin will have a new toy ! " He clapped his hand. Followed by the others. I looked at Y/N . She has the 'what the hell ?' expression plastered on her face. I smiled at her reaction. She look so cute. " What the hell guys ?? A new toy ?? " She said. Making all of them looked at her. " Yes ! A new toy, noona ! Hyung will date her and then dump her after a week.. " Jeon Jungkook, the youngest member, said.

" It will be fun to see the girl begging for Jimin not to leave her you know.. " Jung Hoseok, the happiest and funniest member, said. " Err.. Guys.. You guys actually like him being a playboy ?? " Y/N said, pointing at me. I'm not suprised actually.. Well, actually Y/N never agree when I became a playboy, change girlfriend every week and dumped them after that. But I don't care. It's my passion. I bite her finger that she use to pointed at me just now playfully. She yelled.

" Ahh ! What the hell, Jimin-ah.. " She said while pouting and rubbed her finger. I smiled at her cuteness. I wrapped my arm around her waist. It feels so good to have her in my arm. " Well.. Actually yes.. Just look at him.. He has a handsome face and almost every girls in this school, fall for him.. And it's so funny that they become a desperate girl only for Jimin.. " Taehyung said. Y/N shook her head. Totally not agree with what Taehyung said just now. " It's okay Y/N.. Just ignore them.. Sometimes they can be a little bit crazy.. " Min Yoongi, the most fierce and cold member, spoke. Y/N looked at him and chuckled. Oh god.. I miss that smile.. Although she also smiled a few minutes ago..

Y/N P

Y/N P.O.V
I get into my car after saying goodbye to BTS and of course, Jimin. I drove back home. While I was driving, I was thinking.. What if Jimin fall for the new student ? Will he forget about me ? And the most important thing.. I WON'T HAVE A CHANCES TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE ?