8

Dream

Y/N P.O.V
" For real, Park Jimin.. You got her number already ?? " I said while looking at Jimin that is driving. Jimin chuckled. " Yes.. What's wrong with that ? " He asked. " Well.. She know you only for.. Few hours I think.. And then when you asked for her number, she gave it to you that easily.. " I said while thinking. Hmm.. How, huh ?

" Well . They didn't call me a playboy for nothing, right ? " He said while smiling. I rolled my eyes. " Plus, this is Park Jimin, kitten.. Everyone will fall for me you know.. " He said again. " Hmm.. Maybe you're right.. But, who knows maybe she just want to be popular.. Well, you are the most popular boy right ?

Of course everyone will know her if she date you.. " I said. " Hmm.. If she date me just because she wants to be popular, I don't care ! I also date her because I want to break her heart and you want to get your revenge right ? So.. Who cares ? " His words make me think.. Hmm.. I think he's right.. " Kitten.. " He called me. I looked at him. " Yes ? " I asked. " Where's my reward ?.. "

He said while smirking. I mentally face palmed myself because I totally forgot about the kiss. Kiss.. I get to kiss Jimin ? Oh my god.. " Reward ? " I said. He nodded. Suddenly, he stopped the car. Luckily there's no car behind our's. He turned his head to me. " Kiss ? " He said, pointing to his cheek. I blushed. " Fine.. " I said then I moved closer to his face. I wrapped my arm around his neck and..

When I pulled away, Jimin turned his head to me

When I pulled away, Jimin turned his head to me. We stared at each other's eyes for a while. I smiled at him. " We should go home.. It's already late.. " I said to him. " Okay.. " He said then he drived to my house. We didn't talk to much after the kiss. Both of us.. Or maybe only me.. Still thinking about the kiss.. I mean.. HELLO ! Who will forget about it ? Hehe..

JIMIN P.O.V
Today is the best day of my life ! I got kissed by my own crush ! Oh my god ! Both of us.. Or maybe only me though.. Still thinking about the kiss.. Oh my god.. Who will forget about it anyway ?? Right ?

We arrived at her house. She stepped out of my car and then stepped into the house. Leaving me. Bad kitten.. I got out of my car, locked it then I stepped into the house. I saw Y/N sitting on the couch. So I decided to sit beside her. I sat down beside her and stared at her. She's so beautiful.. Suddenly, she turned her head to me. Ahh.. She caught me.. " Why are you staring at me ? " She asked. I smiled. " Can't I ? You're so pretty.. That's why I'm staring at you.. " I said then I can see that she is blushing. I chuckled. She is so cute.. " Shut up.. "

She said while hitting my chest then she covered her face with her hands. Aigoo.. So adorable.. I smiled. " Jimin.. " She called me. " Yes ? " I said. She turned her head to look at me. " What can you say about a girl or a boy fell in love with their own best friend ? " Her queston make me frowned. Wait.. She like me or..

" Well.. Emm.. I don't know.. But , what can I say is.. It's not wrong.. Because.. You know.. Love is.. Ahh.. I'm not Doctor Love.. Sorry.. But what I know is.. It's not wrong.. " I said. Of course it's not wrong for me. Because I also fell in love with my own best friend, Lee Y/N.. I can't say that it is wrong, right ? " Hmm.. I think you're right.. Ahh.. It's time for bed.. " She said while looking at her watch. " Good night Park Jimin.. " She said then she KISSED my cheek once again ! I suddenly became froze. She smiled then walked away.

Y/N P.O.V
After I kissed his cheek, I walked upstairs. It's fun to see his reaction. Hehe. As soon as I stepped into my room, I lay down at my bed while thinking about what Jimin said earlier. It's not wrong.. It's not wrong guys.. It's not wrong to fell in love with your own best friend. Well.. That's what I thought.. I rolled and rolled at my bed and eventually, I fall asleep.

JIMIN P.O.V
After she walked away, I suddenly blushed. It feels just like a dream. Dream to be kissed by Y/N. Oh god.. I ran upstairs and stepped into my room to sleep. It's late okay ! I jumped on my bed and I fall asleep right awah because I was TOO tired.

Y/N and Jimin are sitting at one of the bench at the garden while talking to each other. Their conversation's topic suddenly became about LOVE. " Kitten.. I have something to tell you.. I.. I need your advice actually.. I fell in love with someone but I don't know how to express my feelings to her.. " Jimin's words make Y/N's eyes get teary but she quickly wiped it before Jimin notice.

" Ahh.. It's easy.. Okay, let me be the girl you fell in love for.. Imagine I am the girl, okay ? Now.. Express your feelings to me.. Now.. " Y/N said while looking at Jimin. " Okay.. Y/N.. I.. I love you.. " Jimin said. " I love you too.. See ? Easy right ? Now, go express your feelings to her.. " Y/N said while smiling. " I already did.. " Jimin's words make Y/N frowned. " Wh-What ? " Y/N asked him. Jimin suddenly grabbed her hand. " Y/N.. I love you.. I really do.. " Jimin said while staring into her eyes. Tears escaped Y/N's eyes. " I love you too.. " Jimin leaned in for a..

Y/N P.O.V
I immediately wake up. " Oh my god.. " I said while covering my face with my pillow. I blushed. Oh my godness.. What the hell.. It's embarassing you know.. But seriously-

JIMIN P.O.V
I immediately wake up. " Oh god.. " I said while rubbing my face with both of my hands. I never thought that I will dreamed about her.. But seriously-

Y/N and JIMIN P.O.V
I REALLY WANT IT TO HAPPEN THOUGH..