25

Where is Y/N ?

SEULGI P.O.V
They're having fun.. NOT WITH ME.. But with that slut.. Why ?.. Why ?! I walked away from the wall angrily. Suddenly, while I was walking down the hallway, I bumped into someone. " Hey, watch where you're going ! " I said angrily, stand up and cleaned my dusty skirt. As soon as I looked up, I immediately know who he is. Baekhyun.. The guy that got beaten by someone I don't know. And now, he's still in that condition. But I think this is new.

His hair is messy, his lips is bleeding and same goes to his nose, and his clothes is dusty. " Sorry.. " He said in a low tone then walked away. But I grabbed his arm. " Wait ! Let's go to the toilet to wash your face.. Then we can talk about what happen.. " I said. He just nodded like a VERY weak boy. I brought him to the toilet then he stepped inside. I waited for him while leaning against the wall. Minutes later, he stepped out of the toilet. Then him and I walked to the mini park that our school had.

" So.. Mind telling me what exactly happen to you ? " I asked as both of us sat down beside each other on the bench at the park. He sighed heavily. " Well, you see.. I got beaten.. By a guy named.. " He stopped for a while and I see that he cleched his fist. I waited for him to tell me who had beat him. " Park Jimin.. " His words make my eyes widen. Jimin ?? Why would he beat Baekhyun ?? " Why he beat you ? " I asked.

He looked at me. " I'm trying to apologize to Y/N but he didn't let me to do so.. So he beat me because he don't want me to be near his girlfriend.. " He said. " Oh.. So this is about Y/N ?.. " I asked in an annoyed tone. Why all the boys like her ?! He nodded. I scoffed. " Why you apologize to her anyway ? " I asked again. " Emm.. I.. I did something that.. She don't like.. But I really want to do it.. Only with her.. " He said. I looked at him. " Okay.. I understand what that means.. " I said. Then suddenly, and idea popped in my head. " Hey.. " I said. He looked at me. " Yes ? " He replied. " You like Y/N ? " I asked. He chuckled. " Isn't it obvious ? " He said. " You want to make her yours ? " I asked again. " Of course I do.. " He said. I smirked. " Then let's do it.. "

JIMIN P.O.V
The bell rang then all of us went to our seperate ways  Kitten and I stpped in our class then sat down beside each other. I played with her hair before the teacher come in. She always ask me to stop playing with her hair but I ignored it. I love to see her annoyed face. It's cute. Soon, the teacher came in and class begin.

The bell rang again. All the students immediately ran out of the class to go to the cafeteria and eat. Y/N and I then tidied our table then stepped outside the class. " Hey Jimin . You go to the cafeteria first.. I have to grab something.. Okay ? " Y/N said while pointing to her locker. But I don't know why.. My heart tells me not to let her go.. I felt uneasy so suddenly. " I'll go with you.. " I said while holding her hand. She chuckled. " Why so suddenly Mr. Park ? I'm just gonna grab something.. Don't worry.. I will come later.. Now go.. " She said , pushing me a little bit.

At first, I was hesitant to go but she non-stop asked me to go, then I have to go. " Okay, okay.. Be safe.. " I said. She chuckled then nodded her head. She may think this is funny but for me it is NOT FUNNY. I mean, come one, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? My heart keep on beating so fast and feel uneasy ! You think ?! I walked away from, leaving her to grab her stuffs. As soon as I arrived at the cafeteria, I sat down WITHOUT Y/N beside me. " Hey Jimin, where's Y/N ? " Seokjin asked me. " She have to grab something.. " I answered. He nodded his head.

Few Minutes Later..

" Hey guys, you see Seulgi and Baekhyun ? I think I saw them this morning but, where are they ? " Taehyung suddenly asked. I looked at him. " Why you care about them anyway ? " I asked. Why so suddenly ask about them ?? " Well, nothing.. Both of them.. You know.. Seulgi crazy about you while Baekhyun crazy about Y/N.. I've watched many fanfiction before.. Usually, the bad one or two, will kidnapped the girl and the boy will raped the girl and the girl's boyfriend will save the girl.. " Taehyung suddenly said that. Make my eyesbrow furrowed. " What the hell ? " I said. " Wait.. " Jungkook suddenly spoke. Make me looked at him. Or should I say make everyone looked at him.

" Hyung.. Where is noona ?.. " He asked while looking at me. Wait.. My eyes widen I looked at my watch. Few minutes had past but still.. Y/N'S NOT HERE ! " Y/N ?.. Y/N ! " I called her name loudly then I ran to the hallway. The others followed me by running too. As soon as I arrived at her locker, I see.. NOTHING.. " Y/N ?! Y/N ?! LEE Y/N !! " I shouted her name as loud as possible. The others stood in front of me while looking around. " Jimin, where is Y/N ? " Jennie asked. " I don't fucking know ! " I yelled then I suddenly fell while holding my head, clenching my hair. I lose her.. I fucking lose her ! " Y/N ! WHERE ARE YOU ?! " I shouted again.

The fanfiction.. I suddenly remembered what Taehyung told us. The girl got kidnapped.. I shut my eyes. The boy will rape the girl.. I clenched my fist after releasing my hair then I punched the locker. " Jimin ! " The others shouted my name.

" I want my kitten back ! "

I shouted again. Make them looked at me in fear. Suddenly, " Hyung, look ! " Jungkook said while pointing to Y/N's locker. I looked at it. There is a note.. I stand up then I took the note and read it. The others also surrounded me to read what's written there.