15

Proof

Y/N P.O.V
I smiled while kissing him. Oh god.. My dream finally come true ! My dream to be Jimin's girlfriend finally come true ! I can't describe how happy I am right now. After a while, he pulled away. " Ahh.. I don't need a breakfast anymore.. " He said while looking at me and smirked. I hit his arm. " Pervert ! " I said then he laughed. Then both of us stepped out of my house and go to school using his car.

As soon as we arrived, we get out of Jimin's car and as usual, everyone is staring at us. All the boys are staring at me while licking and biting their lips, whispering to their friends about something while looking at me and some of them also winked at me. On the other hand, Jimin came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist then pulled me closer to him. Usually he will do this because he want to protect me as his best friend. But this time, he protect me because I am his.. GIRLFRIEND.. I smiled a little bit when I thought about last night. Jimin sent death glares to all the boys. " Stop staring at her or I will punch your face ! " He raised his voice, making all the boys stop looking me. I chuckled. " Jealous I see ? " I said teasingly. He looked at me. " Of course I am ! " He said then both of us get inside the school.

Jimin and I walk towards BTS as soon as we arrived at the cafeteria. " Morning guys ! Have you guys eaten ? " I said then I sat down on the chair  Jimin sat down beside me. " Yes.. " All of them said together. I smiled. " Baby, you want something ? If yes I'm gonn- " " Baby ?! " BTS cut Jimin's sentences while looking at both of us with shocked expression on their face. " Wha- Oh ! I'm so sorry for not telling you guys yet.. Actually.. Y/N and I are an official couple now.. "

Jimin said while smiling. BTS had the 'really ??!!' look on their face while staring at us. I just smiled sheepishly. " Wow, hyung.. You get the most popular girl in our school.. I'm jealous.. " Jungkook said while pouting. I chuckled because of his cuteness. " Don't worry, Kookie.. I'm sure you will get someone soon.. " I said sweetly. " But all the girls in this school are the same ! They just want to be popular.. They didn't even care about LOVE.. It's hard to find a kind and sweet girl these days.. " He said in a sad tone. I looked at him with pity in my eyes. Hmm.. How can I help you, Kookie.. Suddenly, I saw a girl.. Sitting while reading.. Her name is.. LISA..

Hmm

Hmm.. I think she is a.. Kind and sweet girl.. Kind of a nerd girl too.. Too naive until she believed Jimin's sweet words and in the end, her heart broke because of Jimin. I don't even know why Jimin play with a kind of girl like her too. And I think she is Seulgi's friend but I didn't see her with Lisa anymore. Probaly she has other friends and she ignored Lisa because she is.. Nerd I guess ? I looked at Jungkook then at Lisa again. I smiled about the plan in my head.

JIMIN P.O.V
While we were talking about many things, Seulgi approached us. But this time, with her friends. New friends I see.. " Hi oppa.. " Seulgi said seducetively as soon as she and her friends arrived at our table. I smirked. Oh god.. Such a SLUT..

I looked at Y/N

I looked at Y/N. I blew on her. Make her turned her head to me. Then she noticed Seulgi and her gang. She smirked. I threw my head back and smiled, thinking about the bad side of my kitten.

" Oh ! Hi Seulgi ! And you guys are

" Oh ! Hi Seulgi ! And you guys are.. " She said while looking at them. " Huh.. You don't know us ? So bad.. " One of the girl said and I think her name is.. Jennie. Yes, Jennie ! One of my toy ages ago. Well, actually.. All of them are my toys ages ago. Hehe.. " Wait, wait.. Hmm.. " Y/N said while pretending to think. I chuckled. " Come on.. You know them right.. Stop pretending, baby.. " I whispered to her ear. Make Seulgi and her friends rolled their eyes. Y/N looked at me then at the girls. " Oh yes ! Sorry because I totally forgot.. You guys are Jimin's toys ages ago right ? I remembered every single one of you kneeled and begged to Jimin so that he didn't leave you guys.. Hahahahah ! " Her words make BTS and I laughed. Wow.. So bad, huh ? I can see that the girls are embarrassed. Serve you right.. Now you know who is Lee Y/N..

" Whatever.. " Seulgi said, flipping her hair. " The important thing is.. Jimin still love me and.. He won't leave me.. Right baby ? " She said again while looking at me. I looked at Y/N. She had the 'you got to be kidding me..' face. Make me chuckled. Cute.. " Wow.. I never thought that.. You are an overconfident girl.. " She said. " Emm.. Actually Kang Seulgi.. Err.. Jimin already fell in love with somebody else.. He told me by himself.. So, you can leave.. " Y/N said. I keep on staring at her. Tell them that the 'somebody else' is you, kitten.. " Oh really ? Then prove it.. " Seulgi said while crossing her arms. I looked at her. " You want a proof ? " I spoke. Make everyone looked at me. " Yes.. " She said. Then I immediately turned my head to kitten and smashed my lips against her.

Everyone shocked I see. And when I say everyone means EVERYONE. " They kissed !! " One of the student shouted, making the others also shouted. It feels like I won the biggest award ever. And the award is.. KITTEN.. I pulled away then I rested my forehead against Y/N. " You know what ? You don't have to do that.. " She said softly. I smiled. " Well.. I want to.. I want them to know that I fell in love with YOU and.. YOU'RE MINE.. " I said then I looked at Seulgi. " Happy ? " I asked. Her eyes and her gang's eyes still widen because of my action. " You.. You've got to be kidding me ! Her ?! " She raised her voice. I nodded then I wrapped my arms around kitten. " She's my girlfriend.. I'm her boyfriend.. So.. Leave.. " I said, making Seulgi death glared at Y/N. Y/N just shrugged her shoulder innocently. " Hey ! Remember Y/N.. I won't give up.. " Seulgi said then she left with her friends. I looked at Y/N. " Hmm.. Pathetic.. " She said then all of us laughed. " But seriously guys.. You guys just KISSED in the public ! " Taehyung said. Y/N and I smiled. Yes.. Yes we are..