6

Weak Girl ?

SEULGI P.O.V
I smiled at her. " Nice to meet you, Lisa.. I'm Seulgi.. Kang Seulgi.. " I said. " Nice to meet you too Seulgi.. Let's go to the cafeteria shall we ? " She asked while grabbing my arm. " Yeah, sure.. " I said and then both of us walked to the cafeteria. Suddenly, I remembered something. " Lisa.. About that guy.. Ahh.. What's his name ? I forgot to ask you earlier.. " I asked her.

" His name is Park Jimin.. " She said. " Oh, okay.. That guy called Jimin, what do you mean by he always do that to all the new student ? He always do the same thing or.. " I stopped. I want to see her response okay ! " Well.. As I said, he is a playboy.. He always make all the girls fall for him.. And well.. Looks like he succeeded you know.. " She said and then chuckled. She looked at me.

" I hope you didn't fall for him yet.. He will date you and then dump you if you do.. " She said. Make me remained silent. Err.. Suddenly, she grabbed my shoulder, make me stop walking. " Kang Seulgi.. Don't tell me.. " She said while looking straight at me. I slowly nodded. She sighed then let go of my shoulder. " Well.. I can't do anything about it.. " She said. " Oh come on Lisa ! Don't tell me you didn't fall for him AT ALL .. " I said while looking at her. " Emm.. That's why I asked you to not fall for him.. Because.. I am one of the victim you know .. "

She said . Make me look at her in shocked . " You mean .. He once dated you then dumped you ?? " I asked. " Aish.. That's why I asked you to not fall for him.. More like, stay away from him ! Okay ? " She said. I slowly nodded. " Hmm.. I will try.. " I said. Well.. Actually I don't know if I can do it or not.. Come on guys ! He is SO handsome ! The way he walk looks like a MODEL ! His.. Oh my god.. He is just so perfect ! I can't resist him you know ! " Good.. Now let's go.. " She said and then both of us walked to the cafeteria.

When we arrived at the cafeteria, Lisa and I immeditely chose a table and sat there. Suddenly, I saw Jimin and his friends I think. I also saw a.. GIRL ?? Being the curious girl I am, I quickly tapped Lisa's shoulder. " Yes ? " She asked me. " Who are they that is sitting with Jimin ? And who is that girl ?? " I asked her while pointing at their table. " Oh ! That is BTS.. The most popular group in this school.. And that girl, is Lee Y/N.. The most popular girl in this school.. Every boys in this school are in love with her you know ! She is Jimin's best friend.. Everyone also ship them you know.. They always wait to see if something romantic happen.. But it didn't happen.. Yet.. "

Lisa's words make me be like.. WHAT ??!! LEE Y/N ?? MY ENEMY ?! JIMIN'S BEST FRIEND ?! Wait, wait.. One more thing that make me shocked. I never thought she's like that now.. She changed. Much prettier I see. " Oh.. Okay.. " I said. " And you know what ? Jimin also has a nickname for her.. Which is- " She didn't get to finish her sentences when suddenly.. " KITTEN ! "

Y/N P.O.V
I bursted into laughter when I saw the chillie sauce on his cheek. " Kitten ! Why so mean ?.. " Jimin said while pouting and then he tickled me. My laughter getting louder. The others just shook their head looking at our childish behaviour. I hope Seulgi saw this and then get jealous. I mean, come on ! Who won't right ? Seeing their crush fool around with another girl. Suddenly, the bell ring. " Enough couple.. Time to go back to class.. " Taehyung said and then both of us stop fooling around. All of us stepped out of the cafeteria and walked to our classroom. Couple.. I don't know but.. I really hope that thing happen. Although I know it won't.. Huh..

The bell rang and it means the school is over ! Yeay ! I packed my stuff and then stepped out of the classroom. I leaned against the wall, waiting for Jimin. Suddenly, a girl approached me. " Hello Lee Y/N.. Long time no see.. " She said while crossing her arms and smirked. I replied that smirk with a smirk too. " Hi, KANG SEULGI.. " I said.
" Hmm.. Much prettier I see, huh ? I heard that you also the most popular girl in this school.. Wow.. Unbelieveable.. "

She said. I chuckled. " Well.. Thank you.. Hmm.. I heard that you are pretty too.. But I heard the comment from a nerd.. So no wonder he said that you're pretty.. You know what I mean right ? " I said to her. Make her smirk fell. " Hey, watch your mouth okay ? You think you're that pretty, huh ? " She said. She's angry.. " Wait.. You're the one that said that I'm pretty.. Or.. Oh ! I forgot that you are a forgetful person.. Sorry.. "

I said again, my smirk grew wide. " You.. Daughter of- " " Of what ?? " Seulgi became froze when she saw the boy that is standing in front of her. Looking straight into her eyes. " My kitten is daughter of what ? " Jimin said with a deep and husky voice while looking at that frozen girl. She remained silent. CONFIRMED ! She already fell for him. Oh my god.. You're the best, Park Jimin ! My smirk grew wide ( Again.. ). Seulgi looked down. Didn't dare to make any eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin looked at me then winked. I winked back. He looked back at Seulgi. He grabbed her chin so that she is looking at him. Jimin moved closer to her ear and whispered something. Loud enough for me to hear.. " Watch your mouth baby girl.. I'm not holding back anymore if you curse at my kitten again.. Okay ? " He whispered. Make her nodded. I mentally face palmed myself because of her stupidness. Kang Seulgi.. Always being the weak girl. He pulled away from her and then he grabbed my arm. I flipped my hair on her face before walking away with Jimin.

SEULGI P

SEULGI P.O.V
Oh my god.. What did he do to me ?? I am a weak girl now. Y/N must be laughing at me right now.. Huh.. Such an annoying girl..

JIMIN P.O.V
I was driving to Y/N's house while Y/N is laughing. Oh my god.. This kitten.. I poked her stomach. Make her yelled a little bit. " Hey ! Don't do that again, okay ? " She said, raising her index finger in front of me. I chuckled because of her cuteness. " Okay, okay I won't.. But why are you laughing, kitten ? " I asked her. Make her chuckled. " Of course I am ! My own enemy, already fell for you and she automatically froze when you came and speak with her.. Oh my god.. Such a weak girl.. "

She said. I shook my head. Such a bad girl.. " Meanie kitten.. " I said. She looked at me. " Thanks baby.. " She said while smiling at me. Her words make me blushed. Oh my god !! What is wrong with you Park Jimin ?! You're the one that suppose to make girls blush ! Not the opposite ! But anyways.. Of course she can make me blush. SHE CALLED ME BABY ! Oh my god.. I mentally facepalmed myself for fell in love with this kitten. This is what you get when you fell in love with the most popular girl in school..