12

Going To Confess ?

JIMIN P.O.V
I ruffled my hair roughly while I was walking down the hallway. I'm stressed ! I don't know what is wrong with myself ! Why so suddenly I scolded kitten ?? Oh my god.. I'm so stupid, stupid, stupid ! Y/N must be very angry with me right now.. This is all that Baekhyun fault ! Because of him, I got jealous and I can't control myself, so I suddenly scolded kitten and defended Seulgi. Oh god ! Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed my arm. I sighed in annoyance because I know who is it. Seulgi.

" Babe ? You okay ? " She asked. " I'm fine.. Let me go.. " I said without looking at her. " Baby ? I know you're not okay.. Look at me.. " She said again, grabbing my face so that I was facing her. I started to feel angry. " I said I'm fine ! Now let me go ! " I raised my voice then I took my arm back. She looked shocked. " Baby ? Are you- " " Stop calling me baby ! It's disgusting you know ! " I didn't let her finish her sentences. Suddenly, her lips curved a smirk. " Oh, then ? You want Y/N to call you baby ? Hey, that slut didn't deserve to call anyone baby, okay ? Especially you ! Only me can call you and DESERVE to call you baby, okay ! "

She said, raising her voice at me. That slut.. Okay.. Now, I am EXTREMELY angry. I i mmediately slammed her against the locker and pulled her hair. Yes, just like what Y/N did.. " Ow ! Jimin ! It hurts ! " She whinced in pain. " What did you say just now ?! You call her a slut ?! Hey ! Listen cheap whore ! From now on, we are over ! Don't you dare to call her a slut again ! Because she's not ! And you know what ? You are the slut ! " I yelled at her then I let go of her and I walked away. I need to find Y/N ! Kitten.. I'm sorry..

BAEKHYUN P.O.V
When I was heading to my table, I saw Y/N walked away, leaving everyone behind. And I saw her.. Crying.. Wait, what ? I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell is happening ? I quickly followed her. I saw her heading to the hallway. As soon as I arrived, I saw her leaning against the locker, crying..

Y/N P.O.V
I quickly ran out of the cafeteria and headed to the hallway. As soon as I arrived, I leaned against my locker and crying hard. It hurts.. It hurts when your own best friend, crush, and your everything blamed you and defended another girl. Or should I say.. Your enemy.. Suddenly, I felt someone hugged me. I don't know who is it, but I just hugged him back. And I felt very comfortable. I'm crying hard on his chest. When I felt calm, I raised my head to look at him. He is Baekhyun.

I quickly pulled away from the hug

I quickly pulled away from the hug. I blushed. Oh my god.. So embarrased !! " Y/N ? You okay ? " He asked softly. I nodded slowly. He smiled then grabbed my chin so that I was looking at him. " It's okay to cry.. I'm here.. " His words make my eyes get teary immediately. He pulled me for another warm hug. I replied his hug back and cry again and again on his chest.

JIMIN P.O.V
When I was walking, I suddenly saw two figures standing and hugging each other. When I looked at them closely, my heart hurts.. It's.. Y/N and BAEKHYUN.. I clenched my fist angrily Why is he hugging my kitten ?! Without I realized, I walked over to them then I punched Baekhyun's face.

Y/N P.O.V
When I was hugging Baekhyun, suddenly someone punched Baekhyun on the face. " Baek ! " I said then I went to him that is lying on the floor. " You okay ? " I said while looking at his bleeding lips. He nodded that he looked at the boy that punched him. I also looked at the boy. It was.. JIMIN.. " Jimin ?! What the hell ?! " I raised my voice at him while trying to help Baekhyun to stand up. As soon as he stands up, I make him leaned against the locker. I looked at Jimin.

" Why did you do that ?! " I said. " Why are you hugging him ?! " He said back. " Why do you care ?! " I said. " Because !.. " He stopped. I smirked. I knew it. He don't have any answer. I sighed. " Look.. Just.. Go.. Go to your girlfriend.. And by the way, why are you here ? You're not supposed to find the offenders, right ? " I said in a mocking tone. " Kitten, look.. I- " " Shut up.. I don't wanna hear any explanation.. Now, I want you to go to your girlfriend and leave me and Baekhyun ALONE.. " I cut his sentences then Baekhyun and I walked away. Leaving Jimin alone..

JIMIN P.O.V
Kitten.. I just look at them walked away. Kitten.. Why did you do this to me ?.. It hurts me you know when you hug another boy. I'm very sorry because I hurt your feelings.. I'm very angry.. Kitten.. Forgive me, please.. I held my head then I fell on my knees. " Ahhhh !!!! " I shouted as loud as possible. And without realising, a tear escaped my eye. I cry.. I cry for a GIRL called Lee Y/N.. My own best friend, my own crush and my everything.. Oh god, please don't take her away from me.. I don't want to lose her.. Please.. Suddenly, I felt a tapped on my shoulder. I turned my head to look at the person. It's.. TAEHYUNG..

" Now tell me Jimin-ah

" Now tell me Jimin-ah.. Why are you shouting like a crazy guy just now ? " Taehyung asked while crossing his arm, looking at me. I just looked down. I don't know how to tell you Tae.. " Tell me the truth and only the truth Jimin.. " He said again. I sighed heavily. " I.. I just.. Ahh.. I can't tell you Tae.. " I said, rubbing my face with my hands roughly. " Why not ? And one more thing.. Why are you crying ? " His questions make my eyes teary because it makes me think about kitten. I cry because of her Tae.. " You don't need to know.. " I said without looking at him.

" Come on Park Jimin ! I'm your best friend ! Surely you will share your problem with me, right ? " He said. That's right. He's my best friend. I should tell him EVERYTHING. About my feelings towards Y/N and.. And.. Ahh ! Anything ! I looked at him. Suddenly, " Bro ! Are you crying ?! " He said while looking at me with concern on his face. And that time, a tear escaped my eyes. Great.. I cry in front of him. " Oh my god ! Don't cry ! Tell me, tell me what happen ?? " He asked. I wiped my tears then I tell him everything. Yes, yes !EVERYTHING ! After a few minutes, I'm done telling him everything. And he just.. Shocked.

" Wait.. So you do have feelings for Y/N ? OMG ! Why didn't you tell me ?? " He said excitedly. I sighed. " Well.. I don't have any courage to tell you and the others about it.. So.. I keep it to myself.. " I said while smiling sheepishly. Taehyung face palmed. " Ahh.. Why so stupid Mr. Park ?.. " He said. " Hehe.. Sorry.. " I said. " So now, what are you going to do ? " He asked. I looked at him. " What I plan is, I'm going to apologize to her until she forgive me.. Then.. I will.. CONFESS TO HER.. "