2 .Rain

lee donghae pov

i was in my car few blocks from my office's building , it was raining heavily so i lifted my eyes from the paper i was checking to look at the rain , it looks amazing i love the rain it makes me relax , and suddenly i saw girl walking on the sidewalk wearing a midi skirt and a black coat battling  the wind and struggling  with her umbrella to keep it still and protect her from the heavy rain , for unknown reason i followed the girl with my eyes , when she reached an elderly women who was sheltering herself under the bus stop , she stopped and talked with her for a sec then she gave  her umbrella and held all her bags and helped her cross the street , then went back without her umbrella and disappeared  from my sight , her act of kindness was really sweet and considerate , the way she approached that grandma and help her without her asking for it , the way she gave up her only way of protection from the rain to a woman she clearly didn't know was touching and heartwarming in that cold day .

i was in the elevator far back and few people standing in front of me ,as it was early in the morning i didn't pay attention to whom was there though they did greet me when they get in but as usual i didn't pay them attention i was occupied with the contract that was in my hands , as i was reading the terms a woman walked in the elevator and her mid skirt catched my attention , it is the same girl who gave her umbrella to the elderly women moment earlier , i lifted my eyes to see her face , she was head to toe soaked in water  , it must've been hard to walk under  that rain , but who is this women, did she work here ? did she work for me ? i don't think i have seen her before .

as the elevator got emptier  and people  went to their designated floors , i get to see her face , and i didn't expect it to be the girl that replaced patricia yesterday , i didn't pay attention to her face yesterday , i usually don't give people who are no important any of my observant  care.she was shivering from cold her coat drent and her hair dripping little drops of water , she looked tired .she didn't see me behind her  or anyone as she only attend herself her arms wrapped around herself rubbing her arms attempting to give some heat to her now freezing body .                 we reached our floor and she got out first , and i followed her few steps behind , somehow i couldn't take my eyes off of her , she look like a puppy who get lost in a rainstorm seeking shelter .

i watched her the whole day from my office as she battled to keep working without showing her tiredness or getting sick body , she will get sick for sure after this , her hair dry now but her red nose was too swollen now that i can heare her sniff from my site here , i somehow felt for her .

" patrecia " 

y/n pov 

ohh here we go the devil is calling 

" yes sir " 

" i have a meeting in " he lifted his wrist looking at his watch " 15 min , you can take the rest of the day off " 

"but sire i have some work left to do " 

"no you can go "

oww thats .... not expected from the devil  !! is he getting nice !! 

" sir you won't be needing me in you meeting , i thought your asisten attended all the meeting with you" 

she did 

" no it's a personnel meeting , you can leave after i leave "

he said and grabbed his suitcase and left 

i was beyond relieve cause to be honest i was super tired and getting a super heavy cold by now , because i got wet this morning from the rain and i can feel my lungs getting heavier and blocked with mucus .ohh god i gonna get sick pretty bad .