22. Blood tests

important : today this fic was ranked #3 IN #superjunior fic #7 IN #Donghae's fic and 1#IN #Yesung fic !!!! i am beyond happy and flattered that you liked and read  my shitty fic with all the typos and mistakes i make and i want to thank you all , i just wanted you to know that i appreciate every single one of you and i hop that the #superjunior fanfic will do better on wattpad and will blossom  because i am sure there is a lot of shy writers out there especially elf how are afraid to share their stories , just do it ok !! 

ps : this is a collection of all time soundtrack that i listen to a lot when i am writing, enjoy ! 

we didn't talk about it much after we left Mrs LEE's house , i was in denial and  he wasn't ready  to discuss  things too , but he did clarify a lot of thing for me and filled me with the whole back story of how i ended up in orphanage . well apparently my parent had a car accident and i was the only one to survive but they didn't know i did because the car rolled out of a clif to a river and they did recovered the bodies only few days after except mine because obviously i was still alive but they assumed i was dead so yeah !! then i was picked from the side of the road by a stranger who took me to a hospîtal then i went to the orphanage when they couldn't find my parents , and then "my parents" did adopt me and sohyun at the same time as we were only 2 years apart she was older but we did look the same age except she was genius and skipped a lot of grades . and that's where Mina got it wrong she thought that sohyun was me and with the double motive she had , she killed her without a second though , sohyun was a victim of my unrelated family at that time . 

everything fell in place all the story is complete like a little puzzle game every piece is finding its right place , the necklace  that i found in my mom's closet that have my birth name's initial on it , now i understand why mom hind it from me because she didn't know what to tell me if she gives it to me . and what closed this story is that Mrs lee had actually run a DNA  test ON ME which i have no idea how she did it , but in donghae's words "she has her ways" so apparently she did and her PA provided us with all the document and suggested that i run another one just to be sure. 

the ride home was silent , both of us deep in thoughts , and as soon as we reached home , wait it is weird how i still calls it home after all it happen , i guess it is home for me now , i have never felt so 'at home' as i did when i am with Donghae in his house , so we both went in , no words , no communication , nothing .

the best thing about Donghae's place is his huge balcony which i love so very much , i was standing there just letting the cool air brush some of the sad feeling off my shoulders when suddenly someone hugged me from behind and i knew exactly who it was 

" just don't overthink it ok , what happened .... can not be changed and it was not your fault " he whispered in my ear , and he was right about what he just said , it is not my fault that i was born into the most dysfunctional family in the history of korea although that title can be debatable with moon lover i mean man those brother did kill the shit out of eachothers  , anyways 

" you can do whatever makes you comfortable y/n , no one gonna force you okey !! and i am her for you and i will support your decision no matter what " he was trying to comfort me and i did appreciate his effort . but it was complicated more than i thought it will be 

i turned to face him " what do you think i should do with Mina ?" i needed to know what he thinks about it , seeing the current situation i could feel that his grandmother , ugh i mean our grand mother still cares for her , but honestly speaking all i wanted to do is ther put that bitch in prison , i wanted her to rot in jail until she dies !! listen i am not gonna play the innocent angel role with white wing , i am not and i hate her so much that i can shred her into pieces for what she did to my sister and to me , but she can thank her luck that she is in coma right now ,