7.shut up !

ohh the smell , ughh he is drunk 

" what are you doing here" 

" you are not gonna invite me in !!" he smiled and his eyes were tired 

" Donghae you are drunk you should go home " 

" i am not , i came to see if you liked the apartment "

" yes thank you now you can leave " 

but he ignored my word and pushed my hand  that was blocking his way and went in as if it was really norml , he walked in looking around , i know he was drunk but he looked okey .

" why are you here Donghae ?" i said crossing my arms and my eyes were shooting daggers at him. he turned around looking at me confused .

" because i missed you , why do you think i got drunk at this hour y/n !! "

his words made something tickle in my heart !! was i moved by his confession !

sight " you shouldn't be here " 

as if i didn't say anything he was already seated at the couch , ughhh why he is so annoying ! i stood in front of him trying to shove some sense into that drunken brain of him and make him leave but he made me sit beside him and rested his head on my lap in blink of eye. that made my heart skip a bit and it was a bad thing , this is not a good  time for you to start falling for him y/n at all !!

he closed his eyes and drifted in dream land in second , i stayed silent not to disturb him ,after few minutes i could tell that he was deep in sleep , i left him there with a  blanket on him and went to my room, i closed the door for sure don't worry cause my confidence level in people is very low .

when i woke up in the morning he was .... gone and little note on the table

" i am sorry  " just two word and those two words managed to send me on a sipping ride all day .

back to work he never talked about it or tried to talk at me on anything beside work .it was weird i expect the opposite but he disappointed my expectation on purpose i think , now i was the one wishing for him to say anything but he didn't . 

only few looks here and there 

*****

"good morning Ma'am we are so honored that you came today " Mr jung was kissing ass to some lady , she looked in her late sixties , grey hair and very chic , she walked in our floor surrounded by bodyguards and other employees .she walked in small but confident steps looking at the office like examining every corner and every employee and  everyone stood and bowed , she must be someone important , so i did the same i bowed to her . 

" oh i didn't  know donghae had a new assistant where is patricia ? " the lady asked 

"  she hurt her leg so we had y/n to replace her " 

she smiled and looked at me " do you like it here? is he nice to you " 

" yes Ma'am , thank you " she nodded and walked to donghae's office 

Donghae's pov

" i didn't know you were coming today Ma'am" i said standing from my desk and walking to her with a polite smile plastered on his face 

" you know you should be calling me grandma , it's not like  we are in meeting or with anyone " 

i  kissed her and she hugged me warmly " but still GRANDMA  we are at work, so why did you come today "

"i missed my grandson , these days i only see your face on Tv , don't you miss your grandmother anymore haa !! you never visit " and she hit my arm