16.Kindness

"Ma'am we have got a call from the assistant  , Miss y/n is there now and our guys are following her but she has no idea of cours " 

the women nodded her head still focused on the file that was in her hands  , the man was still standing waiting for her orders , after a few moment of silent she lifted her head and looked at her PA 

" did you check if she found out anything ? "

" non Ma'am , she did not  " 

"emm good good "

Donghae's pov

6:00 am

i woke up and i didnt find y/n by my side , i thought maybe she was in the bathroom or something , after a while i opened my eyes and called her name but there was nothing , i get up looking around then the i saw a small piece of paper on the nightstand 

" dont worry baby i will be back soon ,i have some work to do" 

no fucking way she left and didn't tell me !!!this girl is gonna drive me crazy , i went down and called the fucking security and they didn't see her getting out of the house ,so i lost all my shit on them of course because they are useless. 

" i need you to fucking find her now !! i dont fucking care what you do !! i need to find out where she went and what she is doing " 

for god sake where did she go  and what "work" does she have to  leave like this ,there must be something she is not telling me and need to find what is it .

8:00 am 

i got call from the most unexpected person , my grandma !!why she is calling me at this hour ,she never calls me nonetheless at a timelike this .i really didn't want to talk to anyone especially her , but she did call the second time and now i have to pick up the call

" hello , good morning Ma'am"

" good morning dear and i have told you don't call me that " 

"how are you doing today"

"very good son , listen i need to to come to see me right now "

"is it that urgent  ? because i am kind of busy now and i need to leave for some important business that require my personal attention" 

"LEE DONGHAE  in need you in my house in 30 minutes  " and she hanged up ,damn it  why she is doing this to me today !

and in 30 minutes indeed i was at her door , she welcomed me as usual smiling and hugging , the thing about my grandmother is that she is not bad or mean but she is tough and strong , i don't hate her but sometimes she made me do  stuff against my will but they were mostly for the good of the family the company or even myself , and the fact that she was the one that made me miss suhyun feurenel made not so fond of her , but to give the women her credit she is the reason i am who i am today , true she kept me locked in hospital but it help me go through that hard times and she was the one to suggest going abroad and continuing my education there ,so i guess i don't like her but i don't hate her either .

" Donghaeya  how are you doing these days ?" that was weird

" i am doing fine thank you"

"humm " she hummed while taking a sip of her tea 

" and how is y/n " okey now i understand why i am her 

" she is doing fine thank you ,and grandma if you brought me to lecture me about how i shouldn't be dating someone like and i should leave her ,then you will be wasting  both of my times and your ,now if you will excuse me i need to go"