4. Christian Dior

he dropped me at my apartment and left , just like that Mr devil left me in mixture if feeling that i need whole bunch of psychologist to determine what is exactly .

i felt different  , i felt special 

back to work and, i was much better and everything went to norml , the cold evil boss that is  mean to everyone was back he even made two new employee quit  and one faint from stress just the usual nothing much , but also i  catched him staring at me several time , i thought maybe he was just lost in his though and it happened that his eyes were on me , but nop it kept happening , and i was a bit nervous.why he was glaring at me !! he never did that with the others employees  females or males  !!  

a week went by and there was no sign of Petricia , i needed to leave and go back to my old position , it's true he is much nicer or let's say he didn't do anything that made me wanna kill him , but still i need to leave before whatever this state he was in  is finish and  i would find myself stuck with a beast .so i had to speak for myself .

i went to his office with hasentent steps and knocked softly at his door though he can see me coming it was all glass but still i was that intimidated of him , and i made my way inside 

" Mr Lee " 

" hemm" without lifting his eyes to face me 

" i was wondering when Petecia will comeback so i can go to my old position" 

he lifted his head from the files he was reading and raised one eyebrow at me 

" why ? you don't like it here ? " 

" oh no it's not like that sire !! but because i was told that i will stay here temporarily until she is okey or till someone else will be hired " 

he put this pen crossed his arms and leaned back at his chair 

"but i don't want to hire anybody else , you are staying" he said it with most authoritative tone you can imagine as if i was his property 

" and Perticia is hurt pretty bad i gave a 2 month vacation , she probably won't come back either " 

wait what !! why she won't be coming back !! as long as i can see her work, she was amazing and putting up with you all this years that women need a gold medal in passions.

i pressed my lips in thin line and walked out of his office , but he stopped me 

" y/n" 

" yes sire "

" about that gala we have in  2 days " 

i looked at his giving him a look of " continue i am listening "  

" you know you are going too right !! " 

:o that was the shape of my face in that moment !

this gala was organised by a major TV station celebrating their anniversary and  it had major stars , famous screen writer , actors, singer  ,major athletes ,fashion designers , major corporate CEO's all kind of celebrities you can imagine and of course our devil CEO  being the chief editor of the most famous publishing house here he was invited . but why i was going that was  what i didn't get. 

" but sir i didn't know i had to go too , i mean i though you don't needed me at that night " damn it a had a night out planned that day .

" hemm ..... well not exactly !! plus it's good for you to learn more about this business , it's not like you have something better to do " he said and i could sense sarcasm and some other species in there , not appreciating it dude ok .