5.Donghae

excuse me !! what did you just say !! i drove you crazy !! haha man you are the asshole her ok !! bringing me to this fucking gala which still i don't understand why i came , dragging me all night bragging about your all famouse freinds talking to them all night no giving a damn about me dying and freezing beside you !! who is the one that drove the other crazy haa !!

" what do you mean Mr Lee ? "

"i mean i .... lets just have dinner "

again !! whoa man you are crazy for sure 

but to be honest with myself i did panic at his words , i knew exactly what he meant by that , Donghae was acting weird around me and i am not some stupid teenage girl who doesn't know what she want or what she feels , i know exactly what he wanted .but .... i didn't want anything to do with him ,

i was not ready for that kind of feeling .... for that attention in my life 

i have to fight to survive , i only count on myself i always did 

we went to the same place of the other day , it was cool and relaxing .he ordered everything which was a lot of food and it  made me a little uncomfortable .

" you should move from that apartment , it is dangerous for you" 

" i wish i could , maybe in the future "

he took a sip from his drink and looked at me 

" i am not suggesting it , i am telling you  to move " 

ok Mr arrogant , i can't because  i can't afford it 

" but Mr lee i told you , financially i cant " i said with a sharp tone as if stating  facts that are already known .

sight " it's already taken care of by the company you will move in 2 days "  

 everything happens in two days with this guy !! wait what did you say !! he is gonna makes me move , hell to the no ! lee donghae whatever you are thinking now , don't  ! this whole liking or crushing or just wanting to get in my pants or whatever has to stop . i can't take it anymore .

my eyes shot daggers at him he didn't expect it , i was furious mad at that moment , what did he exactly think i am , some kind of gold digger ! 

" i am sorry Mr lee i can't except this , thank you though" i grabbed my purse and just left , he was shocked and frozen from my sudden action .

i walked out of the restaurant to the main street , it was freezing cold , i tried to compose myself and look for a taxi. asuden hand grabbed my forearm and turned me 

" don't you ever leave like that again " his eyes were on fire and his voice deep and  frightening , i was scared .

he kept holding my arme glaring at me and i could feel my mouth dry. until his car came in front of us , he opened the door and helped me in , now my head was blank i couldn't think of anything 

he put that car on gear like he was murdering it with all his force and anger , taking it all on that poor acceleration pedal .

he slammed the wheel several times cursing under his teeth ,not giving me a single look or word , he was furious 

we drove for like 20 minut out of the city , i didn't know where  he was going .

we stopped in the middle of nowhere . he closed his eyes and leaned his back into his seat breathing hard like he was composing or containing himself or holding from doing something.he opened his eyes and turned his face to me , his eyes rather looked soft  , i have never seen this look on his face  .