10.Dahee

" here Ma'am all we found about Miss y/n"

Mina took the file and started reading , her eyes widened and a huge smile was plastered on her face and she looked at Mr park as he smiled back and nodded

" this is even better  than i expected , it is a small word after all" and she closed the file

" bring her to me , i know exactly what i am gonna do , this is going to be much easier than i though " and she laughed in creepy  evil way .

* * * * 

i had to go out to get some groceries and some stuff that  i needed , it was very cold outside but i bumped with some peoples here and there but it was quite in general  ,suddenly black 4 by 4 car stopped in front of me and a man  in black suit gets out from it and and bowed to me

" good evening Miss y/n "

ok creepy !!

" yes ! do i know you ?"

" our boss wants to see ,  please come with us Miss y/n "

"excuse me  !! and who is your boss and why he wants to me ? "

" you will see if you come with quietly "  and he presses his hand on my arms that gasped , he practically pushed me in that car and covered my mouth so i can't scream

" LET GO LET ME GO NOW OR I SWEAR I WILL SEND TO GAIL ALL !"

" relax Miss y/n we are not gonna hurt , it just a little meeting then you will be free to go"

i was scared and i could think of one thing and one thing only ' Donghae' .

on a situation like that i should've been thing about myself and my safety but no all i was thinking about was is  he okey , is this has anything to do with him !! come on y/n of course it is !! why would a some rich like looking gang kidnap you and some kind of boss want to meet , you are nobody remember , but from they day you met him your life turned to some kind of one of those cheesy drams of the nineties where the male protagonist come to the life of the female protagonist and turns it upside down .Donghae sure did turn my life upside down .i was thankful for his presence yet i was worried for him and me . worried for him because of me being a burden on him , not being good enough for him and for his stattest as one of the countries richest man and most respected among  his pires . an orphan middle class assistante liked to LEE DONGHAE  seemed to me like hell of  breaking news for the tabloids and gossip all over town ,  i didn't want to ruin his reputation .and i was worried about myself because simply i didn't want to get to attached then get my heart broken and the end  , my heart had enough pain, i dont think it can handle any more .

i was blindfolded and my mouth was conved to prevent me from screaming.  the tha car came to a stop and the guy beside me held my arm and dragged me out of the care

"now behave , we gonna meet the boss you hear me !"

 we walked for few moment the he seated me on a chair and started  unfolding my blindfold and my mouth , i found myself sitting on chair in what seems to be a office facing an elegant women , long black hair white as white as milk skin and dark almost evil eyes , she was crossing her legs and holding and cup of coffee , she smirked the moment our eyes met adn i can see trouble in her aura .

" finely meeting the " y/n" , you know you are famous these days " she said in sarcastic tone.

" who are you?  what do you want ?" do i look like i care about your shit , cut to the chase bitch!

" you don't  know me , but i know you and i know thing about you even you can't imagine"

" listen i don't have all day either you start talking or just let me go!"