3. whisper

Donghae's pov

she did remind me of someone , someone i have buried deep in my heart , someone i didn't want to remember that i wanted to forget .

i took her home simply cause i didn't know what to do else she looked like she needed help and i was the only help there.i didn't know that her act earlier that morning would affect me this much ,the cruel person that i am now would never be affected by such a minor thing but she did  somehow she did .when we were in the care she didn't even look at me ,i know i am the "evil" boss they all think i am which is true most of the time , but at that moment i wished if  she looked at me so i can see her eyes i did glance at her cevrel time but she was to scared to notice.what are you doing to me y/n why i keep thinking about you i am supposed to be sleeping now not doing this . 

i took my phone and sent her a message .

y/n pov 

i woke up feeling sore and very sick i could barely open my eyes or swallow my saliva i can tell i have a throat infection for sure . the first thing i did is to check the my phone and to my surprise i found a message from the devil boss

devil : you can take the day off   (sent at 2 am ) 

whatt !! no freaking way he did that !! the dude has something wrong with him i am sure now .

but hey at least i have the day to rest which is cool , all i am planning to do in sleep i need to sleep .

Donghae's pov 

"Mr Jug come to see me in my office "

"yes Mr lee you need anything , i can see your assistant did come today " 

i lifted my eyes which were burning in flam and gave him a death look 

"yes she didn't come all thank to you Mr Jung "

his eyes shot open and swallowed   hard in attempt to find some words to save his life 

" i can remember clearly that yesterday i gave her a day off , but when i came back  late at 9 pm i found her still here ! and what she was doing ! she was working on your files that i have told to finish months ago , what do you think about this " 

Mr jung panicked and he didn't find anything to say , he tries though 

" Mr Lee i -i "

" you are incompetent !! yes i know , and an idiot ! yes for sure!! i gave her the rest of the day off because she was a moving  incube of viruses i can't have that in y office ,and because of you i ended up with a no freaking assistent today!"

"listen Jung woon ho this is the first and the last time you do something like this " he couldn't lift his eyes and went right out after he bowed 90 degree hoping for my forgiveness .

i wonder if she is feeling fine today !! what no lee Donghae you don't !! since when you care about people netherless a small nobody assistant  

that felt weird 

***

"good morning Mr Lee" she stood from her desk and greeted me the second i walked in 

she is back , she looks kind of fine .she followed me to my office 

" your coffee is in your desk sir and and you have an appointment at 10-"

" you can leave now " i don't know why i told her that ! maybe because i was afraid of what i was feeling at that moment , she looked ... she looked different ,interesting