18.Maybe Champagne

"yes hyung we are almost there .................ehem ......yes .. ......ok"

donghae hung up his phone and looked at me

"who was that "

he smiled " yesung hyung " 

"did he need anything ?" 

"no just checking on us " and he lifted my hand and kissed it 

"he is such a good hyung " 

"yes he is " Donghae said his eyes piercing my soul 

" you know what y/n looking at you  i start to regret coming tonight " and he kissed my jaw line , my eyes winded and my mouth dropped

" Donghae we are not alone " i whispered to him , i though maybe he forget that the driver was with us in the car , but i was sure he didn't .

he just didn't care anymore he was staring at me and i couldn't resist his eyes and i am one hundred percent sure i was blushing like hell. he didn't let go of my hand until we reached the CHO's mansion and the car stopped ,and the servant opened the car doors for us , and we were greeted by flashlight that i was blinded for a second there thank god donghae was holding me , those reporters are crazy !! i didn't know there will be press then this guys was super rich and was like this famous bachelor /player that the whole town kept an eye on him and his scandals , as donghae told me kyuhyun has slept with half seoul and went out with the other half  , the kind of man that i would definitely won't like .

after few second of pictures and craziness we walked inside the Cho's residence and it has  an amazing splendor , white flower everywhere , candles speade all over the place that added a lot to the huge magnificent house , it's really refreshing that they had the engagement party in their home it's more intimate and cheerful just that way , i like small wedding myself too .

the first faces i recognised was yesung and siwon standing there in the corner with two other gentlemen ,we went there to greet them of course, but before we reach them , donghae leaned at me and whispered 

" baby i am here so don't worry about it " and he smiled at me , 

" you made it " siwon said a huge smile on his face 

" good evening gentlemen " i said 

" good evening , looking amazing y/n as always " yesung said grabbing my hand and kissing it and i smiled a little affected by his compliment 

" easy there hyung ok " donghae said glaring at his friend and yesung and siwon started laughing 

" ok lover boy , just make sure she doesn't get bored today " yesung said

siwon looked behind as then started speaking " here comes the lucky guy !! you know guys i still cant believe kyuhyun is getting engaged !! i mean hyung shouldn't be me !! he is a fuck boy " his eyes winded " oh sorry y/n i mean he is player" and he earned  himself a hit on his arm from donghae " ya watch your tongue we have a lady here" and i couldn't help but chuckle at their silliness , who could believe they are full grown man in and CEO's of one of largest companies in the country  .

kyuhyun walked our way stopping few times and greeting some people before he made it to us 

" guys!! i am so happy to see you" and he hugged them all and i could see he was really happy , what is going on !!! are they friend or what !! i thought they don't get along !

"yaa kyuhyunah  are ok ? do we need to take you to the hospital and have a cerebral MRI ?" yesung said and they all laughed 

" hyung sometimes i wonder the same thing i swear !!  but i guess this is it for me !"