8.Puppy

ok let's solve this right here right now 

" i am all ears start talking" 

" you want me to start talking , why don't you start  !" 

are we gonna play this game now Donghae ,

"you are the one who brought me here , if you don't talk i will leave now !" i said challenging him

he took a deep breath 

" look y/n , i am not what you think i am , some cold hearted evil arrogant person "

he knew exactly what i think of him , he is smart after all 

" y/n  i never thought this  will happen , me liking you was not in my plans , it just happened , i don't know when or how "

so he is sure he likes me ! good start

" what do you want now? "

he looked annoyed from my response ,

" this is not what i expected you to say after what i just said , y/n i just said i like you !! you realize that "

he was right i was a bit harsh !! a tiny little bit harsh !! i am not getting soft don't worry.

" ok you are right ! but Donghae you need to understand me too !! what do you expect me to do , it's not in my hands "

" so ... you dont like me , "

" no it's not like that , that's not what i meant when i said there is nothing i can do "

uughh asshol !! you need to ask me out first !!are you expecting me to do it !

we were sited in his balcony  across from echother .

he paused for a moment then said

"then would you like to be my girlfriend y/n "

now we are talking , see if you make that stupid brain of yours  work it can be useful , wait what am i even saying the guys is like super smart , he is freaking CEO at this age , you have no right y/n to bash on him.

" are you sure lee donghae , because i have told you before i don't want drama  i just-"

he cut me off

"yes y/n , yes i am fucking sure !! gosh you are making this even more awkward than it already is , i am sure because thank to you i feel like i am about to lose my mind , i keep thinking of you all times and i can't take my eyes off of you either , i can't look at anybody but you , my days now revolve about you and my highlight of the day is that moment in the morning when i see your face and you greet me with that beautiful smile of yours , i can't stand anybody  looking at you and i wanna beat the hell of anyone who tries to touch you or hurt you " 

he confessed 

as he talked , i did my best to absorb his word and not just sit there because guess what eventually  i need  to give him an answer and to do that  i had to get my head working for i swear at that moment it stopped funcionenting from the impact of the schok on me.

he looked at me pleading and waiting for ...anything even a word from me but there was nothing coming out of my stupid mouth . i was in awe , confusion , trauma , whatever you want to name it  .

" forget  it ,it's my mistake i am  sorry" he said in sad tone and was about to stand up and leave , when i grabbed his hand

" yes " 

Donghae's  pov

of course she wont say yes , she hated my guts and i don't blame her , i was a jerk before .i guess i'll just drop her home and try not to bother her anymore , let me suffer alone .