9.does she knows ?

*knock knock !

" yes come in "

"good morning Ma'am"

"yes Mr park what is it "

"well Ma'am emm .. i don't know how to tell you  "

"just talk Park don't make me lose my  patience  you know me" 

" Mr Lee Donghae he .. he -"

"FOR GOD SAKE TALK ALREADY !!! whats with Donghae? "

" he was spotted with a women "

"maybe  its one of his partners or clients"

"no Ma'am she is not "

" then who the fuck is she did you find out ?" 

" actually Ma'am we didn't have to dig , it is his assisten"

" who patricia " she laughed so hard 

" no Ma'am he has a new one , her name is y/n , she is 24 years old "

" what do you mean he has a new one ,and why i didn't know about this till now !! "

"i didn't think it was important she is just substituting for patrecia"

" well Mr park it is not up to you think !! you just fucking  tell me and i do that "

Mr park was shaking now not knowing what to say to save his life from crazy Lee Mina

" where they were stopped "

" mostly at his usual places , but when we started tracking him , they mostly just go to his place  "

her eyes wided " what did you say , he took her to his place !! since when this started happening !! why i am knowing about this only now"

" we had to be sure Ma'am before  we report anything "

"you know what you are all useless"

" listen to me carefully , i want to know everything about her ,  where she come  from , background , parent , even what she had for dinner last night  do you understand i want to know everything about her  !"

Mina said flames burning in her eyes and about to snap at Mr park who is her PA .

apparently the word is officially out and Mr Lee Donghae was no longer single  and Mina can not accept this because according to her Donghae was already her 's .

she never though he will be with someone else after what happened , she never really watched over him , she did at some times but gave up because she became aware of the kind of person he became now , she was sure he was not able to get over what happen and actually be with someone else which made her more confident that he will eventually come to her .

" how  dare Lee Donghae ! how dare you see some else !! you know that one word from me and you are gone !! how dare do this to me " she said clenching her teeth from frustration and anger.

* * * * *

i started catching more of the workers here talking talking between themselves  and staring at me it was obvious that they were talking about me !  and i was uncomfortable. i wasn't doing anything wrong!! people always date , don't they !but dating a hot rich guys which happens to be your boss was a bit bitter even for me.

i started texting him 

puppy : i feel nervous

devil : why, whats wrong ?