kim tries poetry again, let's see how well it goes this time..  

i've got a lot of words on my mind, not enough paper to write it on. it's safe to say that i'm writing a whole lot more of this "poetry" stuff then i used to. and since i'm an attention seeker who feels the need to get approval from total strangers of the dear internet.  

also, a fair warning, i'm pretty shit and cliche, so we'll see how long you last until you barf up your own intestines and then sue me for  "poisoning" you with my miserable attempt at making art.

i'm joking, i'm not that bad
  ☆

i fell in love with the sun and got caught up in the trail of destruction and misery she left behind. but i didn't mind, because it was worth it.

  ☆ 

Copyright © 2018 Kim Asmus (latejune)

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.  For permission requests, write to the publisher (just PM me).

First Edition 
  ☆