vi.

HELP ME

HELP ME---

i'm screaming again, there's liquid coming out of my eyes, i need help my friend.

help me, for i am crumbling and falling into the abyss that i have dug for myself. it is caving in on me, so hard, so far, so deep, i'm unable to breath.

please, please, please, stay with me. because i could feel them watching, i can feel them judging, i can feel them stare, saying things i don't want to hear. showing things, that i don't want to see. throwing words that i can not bare.

there's the world, that i stand on, and it crumbles beneath my feet.

for it can not hold the weight of sorrows, fury and defeat,

that i carry, on my shoulders, for far too long.

i think that i don't even remember what it's like to feel strong.

and i reach out to you, i scream on top of my lungs. and you glance past me--i scream, i yell, i shout, i fell--

there's pain. regret. sorrow. and something else. it feels all too much. as you walk past.

maybe i'm overreacting.

maybe i'm not.

maybe this hollow expression that i wear, is the mask that you bought, with the lies and those words, that carve deep scars over my wrist. i hope you cry yourself to sleep whenever you think of this..

and i hope that my actions, have given you the scare of your fucking life. 'cause you deserve pain and misery, darling, you deserve to cry.

i hope you're miserable, i hope you're in pain.

and i hope all your efforts, choices, mistakes that you've made,

will all be useless and in vain,

once our paths will cross again.

  ☆