-my primary objective - googleplier x reader pt.1

Your friend gives you a google IRL for your birthday

B/n= bestfriend's name
L/n = your last name
E/c = eye color
H/c = hair color

Your POV:

I sat on my couch, reading fanfiction (cause ya know who dosen't~Author) when i heard my doorbell ring. I reluctantly got up and opened the door.

"Hey y/n!" My bestfriend b/n cheerfully said holding a package infront of them.

"Hey b/n, what do you have there?" I asked pointing to the package.

"Well, i wasn't too happy that i missed your birthday party, so i got you a present!"

"Aww thanks b/n you didn't have to"

"Nonsense, now let's open it!" I moved aside to let b/n inside. He/she walked inside.

"So where did you get this?" I asked curiously

"I bought from a girl, goes by the name A.M Psychopath. y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶s̶h̶o̶t̶s̶?̶  she was just some girl who said that i could have it for a low price."

"Oh ok cool"

As soon as b/n put the package on the ground. It opened and in it's place was a male with brown hair a chocolate brown eyes. He was about and couple inches taller than me. He also had a very large G on his shirt.

"What is that?"

"It's called google IRL, it's like a real life google"

"What can it do?"

"I'll show you" b/n said and he/she turned to google IRL "ok google, what is your primary objective?"

"Primary objective is to answer as many questions as quickly as possible"

"Cool ri-

"Second objective is to destroy mankind"

I looked at b/n

"Um. It's probably still has some bugs" b/n chuckled nervously. I looked over at google IRL he looks like my favorite youtuber markiplier. I had to admit, he was kinda cute.

"Hey can also do tasks for you!" B/n said excitedly

"I don't need someone else doing my chores for me, i can do those my self"

"Oh cmon it would be nice to have some help every once and a while"

"I guess....." i was still unsure about having someone else do my work for me.

We talked and hung out while b/n gave google IRL tasks to do. I was shifting in my seat, afraid that google was going to break something or hurt himself.

(Timeskip!)

B/n had to go home, i waved to her/him goodbye and closed the door.

I turned around and was met with google. I jumped a bit seeing how close he was to me.

"Oh, google you scared me"

"Sorry about that miss L/n"

you tilted your head at him using your last name. How did he know that.

" you don't have to call me that" i reasurred "makes me sound like your boss or something, just call me y/n" i smiled at him

He stared at me like i just asked him a question he can't answer.

"Everything ok?" I ask waving my hand infront of his face.

He snapped out of his thoughts "sorry, no one has asked me to call them by their first name before...."