-please don't leave me again- controlling! depressed! broken! dark x reader

So i woke up today and i checked on my book to see........

I have over 1k reads!! That's amazing! I didn't even think i would get this much!..............*ahem*

So in light of it, i decided to rewrite my first oneshot, The very cringy darkiplier x reader. So yeah enjoy!
The story will be told in first person.

Trigger warning: self-harm is in this, so read at your own risk.

Requested by: no one

Y/n= your name
l/n= last name

italics- the host  

bold- dark

underlined- Dr.iplier

bold underlined- bim

underlined italics- king of the squirrels

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person Pov:

You paced back and fourth in the room that dark and you occupy, waiting for dark to get back from his office.

Dark has been acting strange lately. He's been acting more aloof, and he dosen't even do the regular activities you guys did together anymore.

Every night you and dark would walk outside and talk about whatever pops into your head. But now, all he does is stay in his office and work.

You wanted to help him, you truly do. I mean he's your boyfriend after all. But he just brushes you off and say he's fine.

You guys don't even have your regular chats that you've come to love. You guys would talk about ANYthing, and then afterwards you guys would cuddle on the couch and watch movies.

Soon after what seemed like forever, you heard dark's office door open. You walked out of the room right as dark was walking past it.

"Hey dark? Can we um- can we talk for a second?"

Dark stopped in his tracks, he slowly turned his head to you.

"Of course"

You closed your eyes and slowly breathed out.

"It's about what's been going on lately" dark didn't say anything so you continued "we barely talk anymore, we don't even go on our daily walks. Tell me did i do something wrong? If i did, i'm sorry. I didn't-"

"Y/n! i don't- i don't have time for this right now. Everythings fine, trust me ok?"

You couldn't believe what your hearing. It's been months since he done anything at all with you, and now he excpets you to trust him?! He dosen't trust you!

"Oh ok, i see....so you can't trust me in the slightest, but i'm just supposed to trust you just like that? Why won't you tell me what's going on?"

"Y/n please-"

"No! No, i'm tired of this. You control my life, you always demand where i'm going, how i'm feeling, if there something wrong with me. But when i ask if everything's alright, you shut down like everything's fine when i know there's something going on"

"Oh you know that's not what I-"

"I don't want to hear it. Your too controlling, everday it was like i was constantly watched. And a couple months ago, you stopped caring and you expect me not to worry and trust you?!"

You were yelling at this point, but you didn't care, you were boiling angry.

After awhile when you still weren't able to calm down, you started to walk to the door. Dark grabbed your arm.