-where are you- chase brody x reader part 2

So.....i just realized that in the first part, that the reader didn't say their name to chase T^T. So pretend that the reader DID say their name to chase. Ok

Warning: slight gore i guess, you have been warned

Requested by: @jackiegirl6

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

~ previously on chase x reader~

You found out that the girl's name was Alli. She started scolding chase, like a disappointed mother after she found out that he was cutting himself again. She took him to get patched up bybthe doctor they had( who you found out his name was dr. Scheeplestien)

All was well and over time you guys became really good friends. You even helped chase with his youtube channel. Yep everything seemed to end well for everyone. And that's the end

-And now back to our regularly scheduled program-

-months after the ecounter-

Alli's Pov:

"No"

"Come on please?"

I looked up from my laptop at bing, who wouldn't stop bothering me. I was working on writing my book when bing came running in, asking if i could record a video of doing some 'trick shots'

"Can't you ask someone else?"

"No everyone else is busy, they all had something to do. Even the septiceyes said no"

"And what? The thing i'm working on isn't important?"

"Pplllleeeeaaaasssseeee" he whined, drawing the word out as he stared at me. Even with the sunglasses on, i could tell his eyes were pleading.

"Oh for fucks-" I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Okay okay fine, just let me finish this page"

"Yay! Thanks Alli!" Bing hugged me, and i just rolled my eyes as they drifted back to the page. I startes to write again.

Not even a few minutes go by before something else startled out of writing. It was the slamming of a door. I looked up as did bing (who apparently didn't leave even when i said yes)

There was y/n, stomping their way to the door.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked with a confused look, what happend?

They ignored me and walked out of the house. That just made me even more confused.

A few minutes later chase walked in the livingroom. A distraught look on his face. I decided to try my luck and ask him.

"Everything okay?"

Chase looks over at me and sighs "no not really, y/n and i got into a fight"

"Ah i see. That's why they left the house angry"

"I should probably go after them"

"Yea that's probably a good idea" i replied

"Okay i'll be back later" chase then followed y/n's footsteps and walked out the door.

"Sooooooo" bing started as i went back to finishing the page "you done?"

I sighed and saved my work "i suppose so"

"Yay!"

Y/n's Pov:

I walked through the woods, grumbling to myself. Who does chase think he is? i can't believe he said those things to me.