-nightmares- darkstache

This is a darkstache oneshot (darkiplier x wilford)

Wil has been having some nightmares and it get's so severe that one day he yells out. And someone comes by to see what was up.

Requested by noobzuniversemc

3rd person Pov:

He was back in markiplier manor. Holding damien's old cane. He searched for him all around the mansion. He went into the room where mark's body was found. Only in place was damien's body, and all wilford could do was clutch the cane and let the tears silently fall down his face. Damien would get up, right? It was all a joke.

Suddenly the world around him went black as the whispers grew louder and louder with every passing minute.

You killed them
It was all you
What have you done?
You did this?
You killed them all?

It's all your fault

Will covered his ears and crouched down.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry!" He repeated those words as the voices grew louder until it was unbearable. He tried to scream, but it only came out as a chocked sob.

And then the voices stopped, the only thing you could hear was the whimpering coming from the pink haired man.

Then out from the darkness came a voice.

"what happens next?" He heard a gun cock right behind his head.

"You can't escape" was the last thing he heard before the gone went off and there was nothing but darkness

____________________________________________

Will awoke with a start, breathing heavily and sweating. He tried to calm himself down as the tears fell from his face. The dream felt so real. He felt everything.
The pain
The agony
The regret
It was a real. Or at least it felt like it. Poor will hasn't gotten a decent nice sleep in weeks since the nightmares grew more intense. He kept waking up in the middle of the night.

He sat up in his bed. Replaying the memories on his head. But damien isn't dead, he's in this house. He only goes by dark now and will never called him damien. He knows that damien is to far gone.

But he still tries to be the cheerful man around dark. Because damien or not, he still cares for the edgy ego (you know i had to) that he had for his best friend. He tries to hide it though out of fear of what dark would do to him if he finds out.

He got up and got dressed, he wore his usual attire. Pink suspenders and a yellow shirt. He looked at himself in the mirror. His hear was a mess and he looked very tired. But he fixed his hair and tried to pull his happy go lucky act.

He walked out his bedroom and almost ran into host.

"Oh sorry friend! Didn't see you there!"

"The host reassures wilford that it's fine, host was just on his way to his library" the host narrates as we walked past wilford and down to his library.

Will made his way to the kitchen to maybe pour himself some coffee. He had to keep himself awake. Today was the meeting that dark called. Apparently someone spent a lot of their funds that mark gives them every few months. Dark wasn't to happy about it, and last night said there was to be a meeting tomorrow morning.

So will poured himself a cup of cofee and made his way to the meeting room.

Everyone was there (except for the septiceyes, they were holding there own meeting) and they all sat at the large meeting table. With dark at one end of the table and wilford at the other end.