-you make it hard to breathe- bing x google

Requested by: @antistabbedyouand

Disclaimer: this has dark themes in it, blood, and flower gore. And cussing. read at your own risk.

i decided we need some more sad/ angst

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hanahaki Disease: is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.

//////////////

Google couldn't breathe.

his throat was raw with pain, His lungs screaming for air as he threw up into the toilet. he gripped it so hard, he thought it would break under the pressure. But he didn't care about that at the moment. Tears managed to escape his eyes and streak down his face. His chest feeling like it was on fire.

It was his fault that this was happening to him. He let himself get too close and it caused him to get ill. This ilness had been inside him for months, twisting his stomach and filling up his lungs, making it hard to suck in any air. The one thing crossing his mind, reminding him about how much love hurts:

Bingiplier

When he started falling in love with bing, he can't seem to remember. He never thought he could ever fall in love with anyone, much less bing. But google found himself loving the little things about bing he used to find annoying. He thought about bing's stupid accent and trying to pull of tricks, and about how he's always wearing those stupid sunglasses. Little things like that made Google's heart soar. (What?! Google has a heart? Suprising huh?)

It felt weird for google. To suddenly like someone. He always thought he was an Aromantic. (Aromantic- a person who experiences little or no romantic attraction to others. Word of the day kids) but here he is, in love with another pers-er robot.

He tried forgetting his unwanted feelings. Push them down or try to drown them out with work. But they were always there in the back of his head. If he so much as tried to think of bing, it would bring a wave of emotions, letting his heart swell and then be crushed with the devastating realization that bing would never love him back.

Google gave one last cough before he was finally done. He breathed heavily, finally able to get air in. He stared at the bright blue petals and blood that pooled in the toilet, tears still streaming down his face. (who would have thunk that a robot could cry?) The petals seemed to taunt him, reminding that he could never be loved by the person he so desired.

But what can he do?

//////////////

It's been six months since google caught the disease, and it's been getting worse and worse. but he's managed to hide well from the others, even bing. 

Google was talking with Alli, searching up stuff when she asked, when it started again. He started coughing badly, he clamped a hand over his mouth and turned away from Alli.

"And that's how- hey, you okay?"

Google quickly nodded and stood up, frantically trying to make his way to the bathroom. But he was stopped by bing.

"hey G! how ya doin?" 

google tried not to show his annoyance to bing, he just needed to get to the bathroom. but every time he tried to get past bing. he would stop him, a look of confusion on his face.