-my confession- host x dark

Requested by: @SinnerBeSinning

This is like the fourth darkiplier oneshot i have on here.dark is a very popular character. Anyways enjoy!

3rd person Pov:

Dark was in his office doing paperwork. You know boring stuff like that.

Now dark wasn't one to show emotions to others, not to anyone actually. But everyone already knows that. E̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ (author: no! I promised i wouldn't break the fourth wall again)

Dark however did have feelings for a certain someone. No one knows who but people are sure that he does. A lot of people have pressed him about it, but all he has to do is look at them. He's so intimidating that they just back off. Only one person knows who he likes. A certain someone, who found out. Wilford.

Now host was kinda the same. He never really showed emotions either. He has narrated them before however, but not often. He actually told wilford, that he held feelings for someone as well.

And suprise, suprise. They hold feelings for eachother. Now it's a matter of planning on how wilford is going to get them together.

Wilford's Pov:

Host just got done telling me about his feelings for dark. He said he felt like he could trust me. He should know not to. He went back to his library afterwards.

This is hilarious cause i managed to get dark to tell me about his feelings for host. Now i just gotta get them together. Or at least tell eachother how they really feel.

And i think i know who can help me with that.
                               ***
"You've come to the right person, if there's one thing i know. It's how to get people together" alli said, not looking up from her book.

"Often i would tease people about this kimd of stuff, but i thought that they would make a good couple" i said " so do you have any good ideas?"

"Hmm. One sure way to get two people together, is to lock them in a room until they confess" ( Author: please do not actually do this, this is just for the oneshot thanks!)

I thanked alli and asked if she could help. She agreed, as she thinks they would be a great couple as well. So we set out on our plan.

(Timeskip brought to you by markiplier tv)

"Dark! Dark!" I called out to dark who was on his way to his office. "Can you help me with something?"

"Can anyone else help you, i'm busy"

"Plllllleeeeaaaaasssseee" i begged wrapping around his arm and giving him my signature puppy dog eyes.

He sighed and rolled his eyes

"Fine. But make it quick"

I nodded my head and pulled him along to the livingroom. You see the living room consisted of twp doors. Me woth dark on one side and alli and host on the other.

I poked my head into the door and saw alli give me a thumbs up. She then pushed host into the room and closed the door, locking it. I did the same to dark, and not two minutes go by, and i hear...

"Will, let me out of here or so help me i'll kill you"

"Hmm........let me think......no, not until you tell host, that thing you wanted to tell him. I giggled as i walked away hearing dark shouting at me to let him out.

Now all we have to do is wait.....

Dark's Pov:

I sighed, will isn't going to come back, is he?

I turned to look at host, who was just as confused as i. But i wasn't at the same time. I think i know what's going on here.

I shouldn't have told wilford that i have feelings toward host, cause now i'm stuck in here until i tell him.

What should i say? I can't tell him how i really feel.

"The host would like to know what's going on, and if dark is alright. For He seems nervous"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at host.

"I-I'm fine" did i really just stutter? I don't normally do that

"The host senses that dark is not fine amd would like to help, for he's dark's friend" host came closer to dark and took his hand "host feels dark's nervousness, he just wants to help him"

I could feel my face heat up. I wanted to pull my hand away from his. But my body wasn't cooperating with my mind. And soon i found myself, putting my hand on host cheek and bringing hom closer.

"D-Dark what are you doing?" now you see the thing about host is that he can't narrate well when he's nervous, so he goes back to first person.

I wrapped and arm around his waist and pulled him even closer. Our lips just inches apart from eachother. Host's face was getting redder with each passing minute. My head was screaming at me to stop. What if he dosen't feel the same way. What if i make a fool of myself? (Author: what's this? Dark is doubting himself? Never thought i see the day)

"Something i should've done awhile ago"

And just like that i closed the gap between us. I felt host stiffen, but soon relax into the kiss, making me smile. It was a sweet kiss, no lust in it, and it felt magical.

We soon broke the kiss for air, and i put my forehead oh host's.

"Host takes it you like him back?" Host said, and chuckled

"Yes i do. I just didn't think you did...."

They smiled at eachother and went in for another kiss

3rd person Pov:

It's been a few hours since host and dark were locked in the livingroom together.
Wilford went back to the livingroom and decided to check on the two people.

He knew that it probably wasn't the best plan, but it's wilford. So what do you expect?

He made his way to the door and lightly opened it. He couldn't see either of them, but the tv was on. So He walked up to the back of the couch.

Dark was lying on the couch with host on his chest. Dark's eyes were fixated on the tv, while host was sleeping.

Wilford smiled, it looks like the plan worked. He can't wait to tell alli, that host and dark are cuddling on the couch.

He swiftly and quietly backed away from the couch. He was extra careful to make sure he dosen't alert dark that he was there.

Quietly closing the door, he turned around and walked to alli's room, he can't wait to tell her.
                                ***

Dark actually did hear someone come in, he knew it was wilford checking on them. And just like that he left. Dark assumed that he was going to tell everyone what happened. He'll get wilford for this later, but right now he relaxed with the younger male asleep on his chest.

Today was a good day, he'll get the rest of his work done tomorrow.

A/n: the end.......thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and i see you in the next oneshot!

Word count: 1205

Farewell friends~ A.M Psychopath