not a oneshot, just a glimpse into the life of the ipliers

Hello! My beautiful readers i hope your having a wonderful day/night!

So @SinnerBeSinning wondered about Author being (somewhat) nicer to others

This is before the host btw

Also, i feel like i should tell you the basic set up of the house. Basically it's a two story house. The iplier's live in the top story and the septiceyes live in the bottom story. And me! (Alli) lives in the middle of the house. Ok that's all

Warning- swearing

So here we go!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person Pov:

To say that the Author is an asshole is an understatement. He always talked highly of himself, constantly saying that he can write anything and it happens. Always threatening people that he could kill them just by writing about it.

So that led about everyone in the iplier house to hate him. Especially dark, not because of the author's narcissism, but because the author refuses to listen to dark (the head of the iplier house) so dark holds a grudge against the Author.

So when the day for the meeting rolled by, you can say that tye Author wasn't to excited about it. He didn't really care, but it was a requirement for all the ipliers to go, well all except the jims.

So here he was in the meeting room. A bored look on his face as all the alter egos talked about the same thing, mark's channel.

Dark was just going over the statistics when Author interuppted him.

"Man this is so boring! Let's talk about something else"

Dark shifted his eyes to look at author, his aura growing brighter and his shell splitting for a second.

"Outside conversations are for outside of the meeting room Author" dark said through clenched teeth, trying to keep his temper under control.

"Yea i know, but do i care? Nope"

Everyone else watched, switching their view from dark and author.

Dark stood up, putting all his weight on the table. "Do not defy me Author, need i remind you that i'm the head of the house"

" "head of the house" yea right" Author mocked snickering afterwards. Everyone scooted away from dark and author, sensing that this isn't going to end well for Author.

Dark glared at Author, the red and blue aura shifting around more violently. Then Author said something that he probably shouldn't have said.

"You getting mad edge lord?"

That did it

Dark's aura glowed so bright that it covered the whole room. The table slipt under all the weight that dark put on it.

Everyone scrambled away from dark, except for wilford, who was laughing like a maniac. Author's face morphed into a look of regret as dark started to walk towards him, he jumped up.

"Oh! Would you look at the time.......i got to go" Author said as he started to back away from dark. Once he made sure he was far enough away, he turned around and bolted out the door.

Author ran through the halls of the iplier house, ignoring the yells coming from dark. When He looked behind him to make sure dark wasn't coming, he ended up running into someone. He turned his head to see who he ran into.
***

The jim twins were walking through the halls with alli. They were talking about the next thing they should report about. Alli walked behind then, every once in awhile giving her ideas while reading her book.

Reporter jim was telling camera jim about how maybe they could do a segment on what happens around the house, when someone ran into him. He let out a yelp as he stumbled, tripped, then started to fall backwards. Luckily alli looked up from her book at this exact time.

You know the trust fall thing? Imagine that but the two people didn't expect it. That's how alli caught jim.

"Aww jim, did you finally fall for me?" Alli joked, earning a laugh from cameraman jim. Red dusted the reporters cheeks as alli helped him stand.

Before jim could say anything however, he was shoved out of the way by the Author.

"Alli! Thank god your here! I need your help" the Author literally shouted in alli's face, grabbing her arms.

Alli just sighed "what did you do this time Author?"

"AUTHOR!!"

the author flinched and went to hide behind alli. The jim twins backed as far away from them as they could, eventually hitting the wall with their backs.

Dark entered the scene, looking extremely pissed. He walked until he was looming over alli and Author.

"Move" dark growled at alli, but she seemed unfased.

"Dark. You know you can't just kill someone who makes you angry" alli said crossing her arms. Author smirked from behind alli, which just made dark angrier.

"i've had with this narcissistic little brat" dark growled (again) leaning down glaring at Author.

"Still dosen't mean you can kill him, how about i convince him to be a bit......nicer to everyone hm?"

Dark shiftes his gaze and stared into alli's eyes, obviously reading her mind. But alli already knew how to deal with this.

The "staring contest" lasted for about a good 5 minutes before dark stood up straight and straighted his tie.

"Very well" was all he said before he turned around and walked away.

Once he was gone Author came out from behind alli. "Ha! Thanks alli" author said as he turned to leave.

"Author hold on now, i need you to promise me, that you'll stop being so narcissistic and be at least a little bit nicer to others"

Author turned back to alli "what?! I never!" Author said dramatically, putting a hand over his chest in fake hurt.

Alli stared at author with a really? Face

"Ok maybe a little...."

......

"*sigh* fine i promise to stop being so narcissistic and be nicer to people" author said putting his hand up.

Alli smiled

"Thank you"

Alli turned to leave and so did author "oh and on more thing, hope dark dosen't murder you in your sleep.....night!"

Author stood wide eyed at the thought. Dark wouldn't do that.....right?

He locked his door that night just incase

~few weeks later~

Everything was going suprisingly well. Author was nicer to people and barely talked about himself anymore.

Everyone was happy about that and even dark was avle to tolerate him. So all well ends well

Alli was in her room reading her book when she heard

"AUTHOR!!!"

Alli sighed and shook her head. It seems like Author will never learn his lesson.

'Oh well hope dark dosen't kill him' alli thought as she went back to reading. Tuning out Author and dark running all through the house

A/n: thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 1125

Next oneshot is a chase brody x reader so stay tuned!

Your friend
~A.M Psychopath