Athazagoraphobia antisepticeye x reader

Athazagoraphobia - fear of forgetting or being forgotten

3rd person POV:

Anti had Athazagoraphobia a fear of being foregotten. You might think that's funny, he's a demon. He's afraid of nothing. But he was very afraid of being foregotten.

So that's why he always acted so rude to others. He thought that is he was mean enough. Then people wouldn't be able to forget him.

That was until he met you. You were stunning to him. Always kind to others, always so happy. And that's why he fell in love at first sight.

He didn't mean to, he's not the one to really "love" anyone. But seeing you made his heart beat out of his chest. He tried to not blush around you but always failed.

Of course you never noticed, so he was rude to you also. Just so you won't forget him at all.

But over time, he started being nice to you and only you. Of course all the other ipliers and septiceyes thought it was weird, but never really asked anti about it.

One day, he wanted to tell you how much he really cared about you. But he didn't get the chance cause you were never alone. You didn't even talk to him today.

He started having nightmares about being foregotten by you. But he kept inside him, for the longest time. It dosen't take long for someone to break under pressure however.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anti pushed himself to sprint. Trying to catch up to you.

He smiled as he slowed down until he was right behind you. You looked like you were waiting for someone

"Hey y/n!" He called out to you but you didn't reaspond.

"Y/n?" He tried again, still not getting a response. Anti went to put his hand on your shoulder but he phased right through you. His eyes widen as he went around to look at you.

You were watching a youtube video, laughing as anti looked to see what you were watching.

It was the pumpkin carving video, where he killed jack (well tried to) infront of all of his fans. Only thing is the video ended and anti was nowhere to be seen.

It's like he never existed, like everyone forgot about him. Anti freaked out as he tried to get your attention.

"Hey y/n!" You turned your head toward anti.

Anti smiled, until someone walked through him. It was your friend b/n

"Hey! B/n!" Your cheerily called as b/n caught up with you.

"Hey do you think, there was supposed to be something else in this video? I thought there was, but i think i forgot what it was" you said as you showed b/n the video.

"Not that i can remember..." b/n shrugged then grabbed your hand. "Come on, were going to be late to the movie!"

You guys walked away as anti despratley tried to call out to you to remember him.

Slowly darkness crept up on him. The inky black consumed everything in it's path, gunning straight fot anti.

Anti looked around him. The darkness closing in on him.

It reached his legs, consuming them. His eyes widen and the tears fell on his face. He didn't want to disappear. He didn't want to be forgotten.

Still the inky blackness traveled up his body till only from the neck up was left. He shut his eyes and cried silently.

He didn't even tell you how he felt. He wanted to say how much he loved you, but it was too late. He slowly disappeared, never existing.