-hiding my crush- darkiplier x googleplier

I gotta say this was a tough one. You have two people who act intimidating. One who dosen't show his emotions,  And one who basically everyone says that he has no emotions. But i think i can make it work

So enjoy!

Requested by @AngelILettko

Plot

Since the new upgrade. Google's been blessed with the joy of emotions. Of course he still hides them from people with his joyus monotone voice. But what happens when he starts to feel something for a certain someone. Someone he'd never suspect.

Google's Pov:

I was finishing the last of my paperwork, but i couldn't focus. I had my mind on something else. He consumed my thoughts every minute. Ever since i got that stupid upgrade. And that man is none other than dark himself.

I don't know why he appears more-- appealing to me now. I'm just a monotone robot who never loses sight of the primary objective. So why do i feel this way?

I decided consult someone to help, maybe it's just some faulty wiring or the upgrade malfunctioned. So i stood up and made my way to dr. Iplier.
                                 ***
After the doctor ran a few tests on google. He came back out to google's room he was in. Holding a clipboard and looking at the results

"Well i'm not exactly and expert on robots. But i believe that what your experiencing is love google"

Love? That word humans use to show their affection to others? I can't be feeling that. Dark he's kinda my boss, he dosen't have feelings for others. 

I thank dr. Iplier and left the office. I had to finish my paperwork before dark got angry with me.

I walked down the hallway to my room/office. I had to stop thinking about dark and get at least some of my work done.

I placed my hand on the knob and opened the door, and nearly ran into someone. Who was in my room?

I was about to sternly tell this mystery person to please leave, when i looked up. I felt my (nonexistent) breath hitch. Dark was infront of me looking down (as he is slightly taller than me) upon me.

"Ah google, may i have a word with you" he voice was soft. It suprised me, since he usually has a very stern voice.

"I- um s-sure" did i really just stutter?!

I sat down and went to filing the rest of the paper. "What do you need?"

"I need you to accompany me on a buisness meeting, the corporate wants to discuss the statistics of the company" ah. Should've guessed it was a work related thing

"Sure. When do we go?"

"Tomorrow at 8:00 sharp"

"Ok i will be ready tomorrow"

"Thank you google" and with that he walked out my room/office. Did he thank me? He's never actually thanked me before. I felt my face heat up as i finished the last of the paperwork.

It was night already so i decided it was time to power down. Half to get up early tomorrow. I stepped into my charging station and powered down for the night.
                                ***
I stood infront of the big corporate building. I was actually here before dark, so i stood on the side and waited for him.

He soon arrived and we walked into the building. As we made our way to the meeting room, i tried my best not to get to close to dark.

We arrived at the room and the corporate people were already there. So dark sat down at the other end of the table and i sat beside him.

It was the usual boring stuff, they would talk, then dark would ask me to run the statistics or explain something. It went on for hours.

I sat there as they were talking about dark's employees. I was staring at dark the whole time. I just can't understand why i had to fall in "love" with someone as handsome as him- wait no don't think like that he's your boss.

"I assure you, all my employees play an important part in this company"

"I'm sure they do mr. Fishbach, but i'm not sure we need all of them"

Dark only had to glare at the other man, and he instantly regretted his words.

"Alright, alright. You can keep them all"

"Thank you for your cooperation" dark stood up and walked out the meeting room. I stood up and followed him.

"Hey boss. Everything alright? You just suddenly-"

I didn't even have time to finish my sentance, because dark turned around abruptly and grabbed my wrist.

He pulled me along with him. I kept asking him where we were going, but he didn't say anything.

Finally after a few minutes he pulled me into an empty room. I looked around it as dark cracked the door closed.

"Google we need to talk"

"Um o-ok"

He stepped closer to me and i stepped back. We kept doing this until my back hit a wall.

"I heard everything that you were thinking, forgot that i can read minds hm?" (Author: implying that dark can read multiple minds at once, he was trying to read the head corporate and heard google's as well)

Oh...... now what?

"I uhh-" ahh what do i say? I looked down and tried to think of a way to get out of this. Ughh why do i feel this way?!

I felt dark put his hand under my chin, and lifted my head to face him. If i was a real human i would be blushing.

"Don't worry.......i feel the same way too"

My eyes widen as dark closed the gap between us. I was caught off gaurd but quickly kissed back.

We kissed for awhile before dark broke the kiss.

"I think we should head back to the house before the others start wondering where we are" dark chuckled, grabbing my hand and walking out the room.

I smiled, my dream just became reality, and i couldn't be happier

A/n: and that's that! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

And if your trash (like me) amd ship mark and dark then you should check out my book -oppisites attract- markiplier x darkiplier

Word count: 1010

Farewell friends~ A.M Psychopath