-Wilford's interview- bim trimmer x reader?

Requested by no one

e/c= eye color

h/c= hair color

let's get to it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Pov:

you were good friends with all of the alter egos, but you were best friends with bim. you guys always hung out together after bim's game show was over for the day. so yes you were good friends with bim. 

Now it seemed that bim loved everything about you. That you always made him smile when he was stressed out about his work. That your e/c eyes, your h/c, were the light of his life.

he wasn't that good at hiding his feelings however. i mean you didn't notice but the other alter egos did. they didn't really pay attention though, all except for Wilford who decided the honorable thing to do  was to get bim to admit his feelings toward you. even though he wasn't to happy about it......

To be real, wilford hated that bim likes y/n cause he actually has feelings for the lovable game show host. But he wants to help bim with his feelings for y/n so he pushes his feelings out of the way and works on his plan.

"i don't think this is a good idea Wilford" google stated after walking by the room and overhearing Wilford talking to himself.

"nonsense! this is a great plan!" Wilford chimed, his plan was to interview bim and get him to admit his feelings from there.

google rolled his eyes and eventually went back to what he was doing before. Wilford turned back to setting up his plan, everything was ready all he had to do is convince bim to do the interview.

fortunately bim was excited for the interview, thinking that Wilford just wants to know more about him. and with that Wilford's plan was set in motion.

bim's Pov:

"good evening ladies and gentleman and of course all other configurations of being, my names Wilford warfstache and my guest tonight is none other than bim trimmer" 

I waved to the (nonexistent) crowd, as i looked around i spotted y/n off to the side giving me a thumbs up. I smile and return the thumbs up.

"So trimmer......what is it that you do for a living?"

"Well i host a game show called hire my ass"

"Interesting"

And that's how it went, wilford would ask questions about my show or personal life, until......

" so bim, do you like someone?"

I froze...wait.........

"I um, well i-i guess?" I could feel my face heat up, what kind of question was this?!

"Ohh really? Well is that certain someone in this room?"

"Um.....yes"

"And who might that be?" Wilford asked leaning in

I started to breathe faster, i couldn't say it here!

I abruptly stood up and walked out of the interview room. Leaving everyone confused.

Tears started to pinprick my eyes as i walked out of the building. What can i do now?

Wilford's Pov:

I watched as bim abruptly stood up and walked out in the middle of the interview.

What happened? Why did he just leave all of a sudden?

I turned my head to y/n who was covering their face and shaking their head.

"Uhh we'll ve right back, stay tuned" we cut to commercial and i walked towards y/n.

"Well that didn't go as well as i thought it would"

"Why did you do that wilford?"

"It was a good idea! I was trying to get him to admit his feelings for you!"

Y/n looked up "what?"

"Yea bim's feelings for you! I've noticed it and i just wanted to help!"

"Oh you couldn't be more wrong will...." y/n sighed

"What ever do you mean?"

"Bim dosen't like me, he likes you (Author: plot twist motherfuckers!!.......sorry) he was just pretending to like me so you wouldn't find out"

"Oh"

"Yea. It may have seemed like he loved me but in reality he loves you will.....you should go talk to him"

I nodded at y/n and set out to find bim.

~30 mins later~

After leaving the building and searching all over the house. I walked outside to the back yard to search there.

I walked around searching everywhere until i heard a sniffle.

I followed the sound until i came to a tree.  Were i walked around it and found bim woth his head in his knees and his arms wrapped around his knees.

I sat beside him and put my hand on his back reasurringly. He flinched and looked up, only to relax when it was only me.

"Sorry, for walking out on the interview" he said as he looked at me with a tear stained face.

"It's no problem and i understand why now...."

Bim had a look of confusion on his face. "What do you mean?"

I looked over at him and cupped his cheek with my hand. His face blushed a light pink.

I brought our faces closer which made his blush darken.

"This" i closed the gap between us. Something i wanted to do for a long time.

Bim stiffened but then melted into the kiss soon after. We stayed like that for awhile, until we had to stop for a certain something called air.

I pulled away and looked at bim. He was blushing (a lot) i laughed and soon he joined in.

After our fit of giggles bim laid his head on my shoulder.

" i love you will"

My heart fluttered, it's been awhile since someone said they loved me....

"I love you too"

A/n: that's that! Thank you so much for reading and yes this was originally a bim x reader but i changed it so now it's bim x wilford

If you didn't get it basically bim pretended to be in love with y/n (you) to hide his true feelings for the pink mustached man (wilford)

Thanks again sorry it's short >_<

Word count: 982

From your friend
                                  ~A.M Psychopath