-my doctor- Dr. Schneeplestien x nurse!reader

Requested by Sallydeathskull2km7

3rd person Pov:

You were dr. Schneeplestien's assistant nurse and girlfriend/boyfriend but that's not important right now. He was currently working on another paitent and you were quietly watching, helping him with some tools from time to time.

He was the best doctor you knew. Which isn’t saying much since he’s lost a lot of patients,  but you didn’t know any other doctors. He was operating on a young male, who got himself into a car crash and had a pole impaled him nearly all the way through. He   needed to be operated on immediately.

“Scalpel” dr. schneeplestein said as he held his hand out toward you. You grabbed the scalpel and handed it to him. It’s been about an hour since schneeplestien started working on his patient. This isn’t a patient he can afford to lose.

It was going fine he finished up the surgery, until the heart monitor started going crazy. Blood started squirting out from the man. Schneeplestein frantically told you to grab some bandages from the cupboard. You grabbed them and handed them to him.

“ here apply pressure to zhe bandages while i gez my supplies” he said and left you to keep the man’s blood at bay.

“I think we’re going to lose him!” you yelled at scheeplestien

“Nein we are not!” he yelled grabbing some sewing supplies and started to sow up the man’s chest. After about 30 minutes, the man’s heart monitor started to slow down to normal rates. He was going to be ok.

You sighed and took off your mask

“you did it doctor” you said

“Nein, we did it” he said smiling at you after he took off his mask as well.

After the man was put into his room so his family can see him when, he wakes up. It was time for You guys to go home Since it was finally time for him to get off work. Another doctor came in to take his place until tomorrow. So you guys drove home.

#########

You guys arrived at the house and walked inside.
Now here’s the thing when you guys are at work, you can’t show any affection. There’s no relationships during the workplace. So you guys can’t show any affection until you guys get home.

You went to your room and got undressed from your nurse outfit. And dressed in some comfortable clothes. You came downstairs and started to get dinner ready. You loved to cook, and schneeplestien may be a good doctor( not really though) but he was a terrible cook. So you cooked everything in the house.

You were boiling some water for your famous spaghetti. (Spaghetti is good) when you felt some arms wrap around your waste.

“Babe i got to make dinner, we can do this later” you giggled

“But i vant zo do it now” he whined. He was a very caring man, and he cared a lot for you. Since you guys couldn’t show any affection at work. He gave as much as he can until you guys had to go back to work.

“ i promise as soon as dinner is done, we can cuddle and watch tv”

He sighed “alright”

He decided to help you make dinner, but you only let him help with preparations, since he was bad at cooking itself.

#######

After a while you finally had dinner down and sat down two plates at the table. You sat down and scheeplestien sat down at the other end of the table and dug in.

He loved your cooking, and always said good things about it. So you guys ate dinner and talked about random nonsense. You finished your dinner and put your plate in the sink. Scheeplestien followed after you and then wrapped his arms around you again.

You turned around and gave him a soft kiss. He kissed back eager for your affection. He licked your lip for an entrance, in which you happily let him in. The kiss got really heated and then he broke the kiss and started to kiss your neck.

"Henrik that tickles!" You giggled as he gave you light kisses on your neck and face.

"I just love you so much" he said. You smiled and leaned your forehead on his and chuckled

"I love you too"

You guys stayed like that for a few more minutes

"Ok, ok let's go watch a movie" you said unlacthing yourself from henrik, earning a wine from him.

You rolled your eyes and went to pick a movie. You took one out, your favorite at that, and put it in the dvd player.

Henrik was already on the couch waiting for you. You grabbed a blanket and snuggled up to him.

"So vhat are ve vatching?" Henrik asked

"We're watching (insert favorite movie)"

"Again!"

"Oh. Shut it. You like it as much as i do"

He chuckled and you rolled your eyes (again)

You loved moments like this, where you and him can just relax and spend time together before you guys have to go back to work.

Surprisingly you guys met in the work place. You became his assistant soon as you applied for the job.

One day after a hard shift, he asked you out for a coffee, and one thing led to another and here you are. His girlfriend/boy friend.

So you closed your eyes midway through tge movieand soon fell asleep. Henrik smiled at your sleeping form. You were cute when you were alseep.

After tge movie was over, he carried you bridal style to you guy's bedroom. He laid you down and got on the other side of the bed.

He wrapped his arms around you and closed his eyes.

"Good night love" was the last thing he said before sleep overtook him.

A/n: and there'a that! Sorry it's short, but i hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Word count: 983

Farewell friends~ A.M Psychopath