-love is blind- host x blind!reader

A/n: you became blind after a terrible accident a long time ago. Saved by a girl, who takes you to meet her friends, you've managed to find someone who may know what your going through

Requested by noobzuniversemc

F/c= favorite color
Fn/n= favorite nickname
Bu/n= bullies

Featuring:
Bold text- dark
G̴l̶i̴t̶c̵h̵y̸ ̷t̷e̷x̷t̷ ̶- anti
Italics- host
Bold italics- jason ( the demon brother of   A.M Psychopath aka Alli aka the author of the book)
Underlined- dr. Iplier

TRIGGER WARNING
Has bullying, slight violence, and minor swearing in it, so if your iffy about any of  those then continue at your own risk

also there are a lot of pov changes 

3rd person Pov:
You were blind.
Of course you weren't born with it. But after a recent events involving your eyes, everything changed.

You were diagnosed with a terrible sickness that badly effected your eyes when you were twelve. So bad that the doctors had to remove them to prevent the disease from spreading.

So not only were you blind, you didn't have yes. So you wore a bandage around your eyes. Which according to your friend was your f/c.

You've been blind for 10 years so far, but that hasn't stopped you from doing all the things you enjoy.

Today you decided to go for a nice walk around town. You grabbed your walking cane, your house keys and went on your way.

It was a nice day, even though you couldn't see it. You managed to make your way to the forest.

On your voyage through the woods. You felt a force behind you knock you on the ground.

"Heh watch were your going next time freak" you heard other people laugh behind the voice you recognized , it was the one and only bu/n.

"Although i guess you can't watch were your going, since you don't even have eyes" they were always so cruel to you, just because you didn't have eyes. you know your almost twenty-two now. you should at least fight back some. well let me tell you something, it's hard to fight when you can't see. 

your not even a fighter in the first place. you were always the kind person even to people who weren't kind to you. but no matter what you did, bu/n always had something to say bad about you. 

you stood up and dusted yourself off. ignoring the insults from bu/n, you searched for your walking cane. 

"looking for your walking thing? well i have right here" bu/n sneered 

"give it back please..." you said trying to not show your fear.

"or you'll what?"  bu/n said earning more laughs from you guessed the two people that are also here.

you reached out in front of you in hope that you could get your cane back. bu/n blocked you and laughed. you started to get very angry but you tried again. bu/n blocked you from grabbing it yet again. 

getting really pissed off your threw your fist in front of you. you made contact with something and bu/n yelled out in pain and surprise.

"oh now you've done it"bu/n said angrily as they and the other people closed in on you. what are you going to do now?

Author's Pov:

 " why can't you stop being an annoying little bitch for once?" i hear dark yell in the other room, interrupting by daily reading.