Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Liam's POV

As I wrote down Claire's address, a strong sense of deja vu over came me. I raised an eyebrow, staring at it long and hard. Where have I seen this address before? Standing up, I walked into my room, taking the address with me. When I was in my room, I searched for something. Anything that will spike my memory.

The curiousity was killing me. I really need to know where I know this darn address. Then I came across the letter I recieved from some girl for a school project. She seemed extremely sweet. Because she liked me without knowing I was Liam Payne. She likes me because I'm Somebody. 

She's a dancer. She loves fraps and she wants to go to Windsor Castle. I will take her there. It's odd though. She went to the London Eye the same day I did. I recommended her going because it was something the boys and I planned to do. She told me she met some guys there. And I met Claire. Maybe it's a sign that we will never be more than friends. 

I glanced at the letters and felt my mouth drop open. No freaking way. This is not possible. The addresses were exactly the same. But...but how?! I mean. Is it even possible that my Claire is my Someone?! 

They were both at the London Eye. and they both meet a group of guys. But Someone said she got a number from someone. Harry. Claire got a number from Harry. But Someone also said she didn't like him. That she liked another from the group. Who? Zayn? Niall? Probably Louis. I just know she doesn't like me. She wouldn't. There was nothing about me that would make her interested in me.

Oh my God! My stranger. My Someone is Claire Carson. The girl that I found incredibly gorgeous and a great liking too. If I like Someone so dang much, there is no wonder I grew an instant fondness towards Claire. 

I've meet my Someone without me knowing. Claire. Claire Carson. Someone. The exact same person. 

How am I to tell her I'm her Somebody? That I'm the person she's been writing letters to?

I can't. Not yet. Not until she grows more fond of me. Soon. I'll tell her soon. I promise, swear that I will tell her when she is closer to me. 

"Liam! Let's go pick up the lovely lady!" Louis called. I rolled my eyes and looked at the stack of letters in my hand before setting them on my desk and then walking out to go to our car. I handed Harry the address, slid into the second row of seats, Niall and Zayn in the very back. Harry and Louis sat in the front. 

"Why do you look so serious, Liam?" Niall asked, his Irish chirping into the silence. I glanced over at him and smiled, shrugging. Because I've found her. But I wasn't going to tell him that. So I just shrugged. 

"No reason I guess." I murmured. Louis turned to face me and reached over to muse my hair.

"Oh Liam's got a lover!" Louis called. My eyes widened and he chuckled, patting my head as if I was a dog. "Don't deny it! I've seen you writing someone! Who is it? Do I know her?" Louis asked. I glared sharply at him, not believing he would actually say he saw that. 

"No." I growled out. He rolled his eyes and left it to that. When we pulled up to Claire's town home, I smiled at how much it looked like her. 

We waited for about two minutes until Claire opened the door and came running towards us. She had a small smile on her lips. She wore white shorts and a pink blouse, carrying a white purse. Her hair was in perfect curls, her hazel eyes standing out even from the distance. When she opened the door, she smiled at all of us and slid in next to me. I caught scent of her perfume and I found it so intoxicating.