Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

It's been two days since I hung out with One Direction at their apartment. Though all five of them text me 24/7, I miss being with them and hearing them laugh at my constant screaming. Good lord, that movie made me scream bloody murder about five times. Why didn't I say that I prefer romance? We could have watched The Notebook or The Vow or something! But no! We watched Insidious. Or, I guess they watched it and I sort of just hid in Liam's arm.

Jimmy asked me about fifty times who I was with on Friday. I told him that it wasn't any of his business. They he kept reminding me that I have been texting more than usual and never failed to ask who I was chatting with. 

"I'm talking to friends, Jimmy." I whispered over to him. He rolled his eyes and slumped down in the couch, grumbling incoherent words. I smiled slightly that I was getting on his nerves. That will teach him for hurting me in front of One Direction. And making them believe that I was in an abusive relationship with him. My BROTHER! Oh, gross.

My phone buzzed yet again and I lifted it up to see it was from Louis.

Louisssss :):):) : Hello beautiful! How was your night? Sleep well?

I rolled my eyes. It's obvious that Louis added his own name. I would delete the smiley faces but it makes me happy every time I see it. So I don't. 

Claire: It was good? Thanks? What are you guys doing today? 

I caught Jimmy leaning over to read who and what I was texting. I glared over at him and turned my phone away from his line of sight. "Hey. Knock it off!" I growled at him. Jimmy scoffed and folded his arms as if to pout.

Louisssss :):):) : We have a signing today! you should come and we'll sign that pretty face of yours :D

I couldn't help but laugh at that. Then about five more messages came all at once. My eyes widened as it was everyone of the guys.

Zayn Bayn :Come join us, Clairabeth! 

I winced at that name.

Niall the Viall : Do you want us to pick you up?

Harry Styles : Meet us at one! You better be there! 

Liam <3 : Please come. I'll come get you if you don't have a ride. Pllleeeaassee Someone? 

I smiled at Liam's message. He still calls me Someone from time to time. I think it's adorable. And yes, I have a heart by his name! So what?! What he doesn't know won't kill him.

"I can drive you." A voice next to me said. I jumped and looked over to see Jimmy reading the messages, his eyebrows raised as he glared at Liam's name. I smacked his arm. 

"Jimmy! Knock it off!" I growled at him again. He laughed and held up his hands in surrender, leaning away from me. 

I texted Liam back first. : Please come get me? Jimmy is bugging me. 

Standing up, I walked into my bedroom to pull on jean shorts and a red shirt with black lettering on it. Then I slipped on black flip flops, deciding to go casual today. 

Liam texted back right away.

Liam <3 :Of course. I'll be there very soon, Claire Bear. 

I stared at the message for a long moment as my heart squeeze tight. Where did he get that name? Only Sammy calls me Claire Bear. She's the only one who has ever thought about calling me that. He came up with it. And if anyone else dare called me that, I set them straight. But why was I not doing that with Liam? Why is he now an exception?