Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

"NIALL!" I yelled as I slapped the back of his head as hard as I could. He was nearly under the table now, trying to avoid my wrath. "How could you do this?!" I screamed, wanting to yank his beautiful blond hair out and feed it to him! I mean, he obviously has the appetite! 

"I didn't think you would want it! You left if and I thought you were done!" Niall cried from under the table, his knees pulled to his chest and his arms wrapped around his shins. "I'm hungry! Sue me!" I shrieked and kicked him the thigh before I looked over at Sammy and Liam, who were laughing their asses off, if I might add. 

"Shut up." I grumbled and plopped down next to Liam. He draped an arm around me, bringing my close to his side. 

"Here. You can have some of mine babe." He says, sliding his plate full of chicken, beans and mashed potatoes. My stomach grumbles and I instantly stake a piece of chicken, glaring at Niall when he gets back in his seat, finishing off the rest of my plate. 

Can you believe this guy?! He ate his and my food! How does he do it?! Where does it go? 

"I'll pay you back." Niall says, giving me a small smirk. I arched an eyebrow and cross my arms.

"How? This is quality chicken and I have to share with Liam, so now he's getting the short straw too." Niall chuckled at that and I rolled my eyes. I looked over at Liam to see him smiling before he placed a kiss on my cheek. 

"It doesn't matter, babe. I don't have to eat." I frowned before looking at his slim figure. Slim but brawn. He definitely doesn't need to skip any meals. He's perfectly fit enough. 

"Don't even start with that, mister. We need to fatten you up, not starve you." I say before stabbing a piece of chicken and holding it out for him to eat. He laughs, looking at it as if it was poison. I gave him the stink eye, causing him to lean forward and take the chicken in his mouth. He chewed it before smiling. 

"It is good." He says. I nod and look at Niall who quickly diverts his gaze and starts whistling. Sammy laughs and stands up before sticking her hand out to me.

"Come, let's dance!" She cheers. I agree instantly and hop to my feet. We walk hand in hand to the dance floor before we start dancing like idiots to the song that's playing, All I Do Is Win by DJ Khaled.  We swayed out hips and pumped out fists. I knew that I could break into hip hop moves and go all out but I decided that it was more fun to be a dork and embarrass myself. I threw my head back and screamed the lyrics to the song. 

"All I do is win win win, no matter what. I got money on my mind, I could never give it up. And every time I step up in the building, everybodies hands go up!" Everyone stops and shoots their hands in the air, momentarily getting silent before they all shout,

"And they stay there, and they say yeah, and they stay there!" 

As the song when along, Sammy and I danced like there was no tomorrow. We jumped and pumped and frailed all about. It was fun, the best dancing I've ever done before. 

When the song was over, the next song made my smile widen remarkably. I spun around and grabbed Liam's hand. He looked like he was planning an escape route but Sammy and I both pulled the guys to the dance floor. 

Up All Night by the one and only One Direction blared. Liam placed his hands on my hips as we danced rythmically to the song but when it got to the chorus, we broke apart. We jumped up and down with a hand in the air, screaming like crazed fans. Well, I was. Liam sang along, though and I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck so I could hear him. His voice made me smile and close my eyes. His voice was pure silk, it melted me to the core.