Chapter Twelve

Hey guys! I am SOOOOO sorry for the long wait!!! I really don't have any other excuse except for writers block??? Well thank you all for your comments! They mean alot to me!!! 

Love Ya! XOXO Charlotte

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twelve

"How good do you look in a tux?" I asked Liam, plopping down on his bed, waiting for him to finish getting ready for the grand family meeting. Liam laughed lightly as he buttons up a blue dress shirt, his pants still unbuckled and unzipped so I could see the top of his boxers. I bit my bottom lip, finding it greatly sexy.

"I look smashing, of course." He tossed me a wide smile and walked over to kiss me. I giggled and leaned back, arching an eyebrow. "Why do you need to know this, beautiful?" He asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me to stand in front of him. I tilted my head to the side and erotically bit my bottom lip again. Liam's expression turns from humorous to lustful.

"Well! You my gorgeous famous rockstar! Are going to my cousin's wedding with me! Duh!" I rolled my eyes as if it was the most obvious thing ever. Liam chuckled and shakes his head. I recall telling my Somebody that he was definitely going to come as my date. How crazy is it that it is actaully happening? I was kidding before, obviously. But now...it's real. It's all real.

"Oh am I? Don't I have a say in this?" He asked. I perched my lips and looked around the room before shaking my head and humming.

"Hmm. No. You don't." I smiled widely and grabbed the back of his head, bringing his lips towards mine. They brushed briefly before the door threw open and a pair of arms wound around my waist. I laughed and smacked and Louis's face. "Let GOOOO!" I screamed when he tossed me on the bed and pounced over me, tickling me. I squealed and spazzed out under him, wiggling this way and that.

"L-Li-iam! P-pl-eas-se hel-lp me!" I cried. Liam just laughed. LAUGHED! That jerk. Oh Karma is to gonna bite him in the butt. Just you wait, Liam. You're reckoning is near!

Finally, when tears were pouring down my face and I couldn't breathe, Louis stopped when Liam warded him off. I glared at Liam and got to my feet, fixing my pink strapless sun dress as I marched over to the mirror and wiped my running make up off my cheeks. "I strongly dislike you." I grumbled and stormed passed Liam and out of his room.

"Claire! Claire come on! He was just kidding! I'm sorry I didn't stop him from tickling you. It was funny! Like you wouldn't have done the same thing if you were in my position." Liam said, stating a very valid point.

Okay, yes he's right. If Sammy was being tickled by Niall, I'd be grabbing popcorn and lounging out as I watched the show. But this is different! Right? I mean... I'm his girlfriend and he shouldn't want Louis touching me like that? 

You know what. Forget it. If he doesn't care that Louis or any of the other guys touch me, I'll make him. I smiled devilishly at my master plan and turned to face Liam, softening my face expression. "It's okay, Liam. I forgive you." I pat his cheek and grabbed his hand, leading him to the car where he slides into the drivers seat and drives us. On a trip that he told me would take a few hours. So I immediately lean my chair back, planning to fall asleep.

"Hey! Best believe your beautiful little ass that you are staying up with me. You are not going to bed, Claire!" Liam cried out, sounding like a scared little girl. I giggled to myself and curled up, pretending to snore. Then I felt a sharp pain spread through me, starting with my butt. I gasped and spun around to look at Liam with disbelief.

"Did you just spank me?!" I exclaimed. Liam whistled, looking around, making sure to not crash us in the process. I punched his arm playfully, making him chuckle.