Epilogue

Hey guys... Um, I know you all probably hate me, but I don't know if I can continue writing this story anymore. I love all my dedicated fans so much so I owe it all to you to give you an epic ending. But never fear! The story of Liam and Claire will continue but in the story of Harry. The name will be called I Owe You One, Harry Styles. Liam and Claire will be in the story constiantly and I will even have it in their point of view sometimes! :)

But please, forgiving me for the abrupt ending. I hope you guys like it though and give the second book a chance! :)

But enough with the heavy! Here's the story!

Epilogue

"What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?!" She asked me in a sing song voice. I looked over at the blond little spitfire that was twirling in circles, waving her princess wand up and down as she did so. The streamers from the princess cone she was wear blew in the wind as she spun. I smiled widely at her. She was truly gorgeous.

As I stared at her, I couldn't help but see Liam in her. He cheeks were filled out, her nose was a cute button and she had a similar birthmark on her neck. She was perfect. So perfect. She had my hair and eyes but her father's spirit and spite.

It's been four years since I married Liam Payne. We got married at the age of twenty two and yes, One Direction is still together and is still attracting girls hearts. It irritated me a little to have teens all over mid-twenty year old, but Liam was mine. It was proven with the wedding ring I had around my finger.

A few months later, I was delivering my precious angel, Annabel. She's three and a half years old now and as lively as Louis Tomlinson. She got her uncles personality, that's for sure. I've been trying to cut their play dates shorter but Louis always seemed to know how to worm himself back in.

Niall and Sammy got engaged a few months ago, waiting unlike Liam and I. Liam proposed a few months after he gave me the promise ring. I didn't hesitate to say yes.

Louis married Eleanor, no surprise there huh? Even though he is the kooky one, he's also the softy. Eleanor was his first girlfriend and he promised to make her his last. She can't have kids though, her body refuses everytime and a child is what Louis longs for. So he finds refuge with Annabel until Eleanor is ready to adopt.

Zayn found a new girlfriend and they are currently going strong. It's their second year dating and so far, there hasn't been any fights, shouts or crying.

Harry finally found a girl also, her name being April. She was shy at first, considering the hardships she went through with an abusive fiance. She was 18 when her parents arranged for her to marry a man named Stephen. I found her on the street, bleeding and crying. I immediately called Harry because Liam and Louis were with Annabel. Niall and Sammy were in Ireland and Zayn was visiting his parents. Harry was the only available one.

It was a rocky relationship that started out with building trust. But Harry and her are now extremely in love.

The boys still own their old flat. Harry and Zayn live there and Liam and myself visit alot. It's still our special place. So many memories took place there, it was hard to let it go. Niall still lives with them also, along with Sammy. Yes, Sammy moved to England after her first year in college. Niall promised to provide for her and it wasn't really a hard decision. Her boyfriend and new best friends all lived in England. So she's here now. Louis bought his own place, same with Liam and I.

But that flat, will always be there for us. We go there when we're hurt or when we get good news. I always am able to talk to Harry and Zayn. They're the ones I trust most, other than Liam. Especially when Liam is the problem.