Chapter Six - What is this Magic?

Hermione POV:

Ginny had surprised me with breakfast this morning jumping on my bed and waking me with the most delicious smell. My eyes flicked open, a smile spread across my face and I sat bolt upright ready for food. She waved the plate of stacked pancakes, bananas, whipped cream, maple syrup and bacon in front of me.

"Mm mm...breathe it in Mione. Yes that's it, good girl." she purred before yanking the plate away. My face dropped. "Now you're going to tell me what happed in the divination classroom last night aren't you?" I rolled my eyes then smiled at her girlishly and nodded. "And you aren't going to lie or be vague or leave things out purposely are you?" Damn she was killing me. I nodded more vigorously, starting to bounce on my bed as the smile on my face spread far and wide. "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you Godrick?"

"YES now give me the bloody plate!" I yelled. She cracked up laughing before handing me the plate and some cutlery. I gushed over Draco to Ginny as we both sat on my bed chowing back our food.

I took in a mouthful of pancake and bacon and started recapping last night, squirming at parts that aroused me even just by remembering them. I didn't hold back any details with Ginny when it came to the oral sex. I described everything explicitly and she was a Grade A listener. She sat there wide-eyed and silent nodding at all the right moments, a look of absolute awe temporarily glued to her face. I started to describe the build up to my climax and her features sharpened with a knowing, fiery look in her eyes and she started to bounce on my bed in excitement. As I described the rushing release I felt after the violent hip thrust and the way my legs turned to jelly, she squealed loudly and threw her arms around me knocking my plate of bacon to the floor. I couldn't help but smile with her as she hugged me half to death. She was so happy for me. A little too happy in my opinion but hey, she was entitled to feel however she wanted.

"But honestly Ginny, the way he stared up at me from below my waist and he made me feel like a queen! Or some kind of a Greek Goddess! Like I was the only thing above all else in the world that mattered to him. In that moment, I felt....powerful, I felt regal. I felt in control and I absolutely LOVED it." I said to her, my eyes darkening a little as I said it.

Ginny grinned a wicked smile. "Empowering isn't it?" she said. "Like breaking in a wild stallion no one else has ever been able to tame before. Ever."

"And now he only bows for you and only you." I added finally for the first time understanding what Ginny's rants about self esteem boosts and sex were about.

"Think about it Hermione, I know to us they are just boys we've grown up with. I love Harry dearly regardless, it's just an added bonus that he is 'The Chosen One'" she said making air quotes with her fingers before she carried on. "From what I saw on the platform and in the carriage combined with what you've just told me today, it seems you Hermione Granger, have managed to snag one of, if not THE, most notorious bad-boys of our time." she smiled proudly. "The Chosen One and The Bad-Boy, they rule our era now and who rules them I wonder?" she smirked at me and we fell about in girlish giggles.

"What is this magic?" I said joking aloud.

"This my lovely, is 'The Power of the Pussy!' no shit," she said dramatically as she cleared our plates with her wand and sent them to the kitchen. "It's a real thing."

I laughed as she got up and started to rummage through my things looking for something for me to wear.

"I think today, I am going to wear some green just in celebration and honour of your first orgasm stimulated by none other than the ferret!" Ginny announced. "What do you want to wear? I think you should wear something sexy!"