Chapter Thirty-Two - Valentine's Day Pt II

Hermione POV:

I got ready to see Draco doing my hair into a pretty chignon and slipping on a pretty black dress. I knew it was Valentine's Day but everyone would be wearing red.

I slipped on some snake skin heels and grabbed a pretty matching purse

I slipped on some snake skin heels and grabbed a pretty matching purse. I knew it'd drive him wild.

I stepped out into the corridor and obscene sounds filled my ears. It sounded as though someone had put a porno on full ball, surround sound.

"PEEVES! TURN THAT RUBBISH OFF" I heard Filch running down the corridor.

"No running in the castle Mr. Filch!" I yelled laughing.

He shouted some colourful swear words at me over his shoulder as he sprinted off.

Laughing to myself, I entered Draco's dorm. His password was 'Mr. Deeds'. How corny. Typical of three teenage boys. I hated saying it in my head.

Still laughing, I turned the corner to see Draco dressed in his signature dark suit, a grey tie and a single rose in his hand.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"Just giving Filch shit." I said back.

He looked kind of aroused. "Seems to me you might have a little Slytherin in you after all Miss Granger."

I smirked. "Trust me. He's not little."

His eyes flashed wildly and he chuckled. "For you." He said handing me the flower.

"Thank you." I said kissing his lips.

He held his arm out and I took it as he led us out the portrait hole.

"What extravagant plans do you have in store for us tonight?" I asked.

He looked at me and smirked. "Nothing too embarrassing I swear. But if you want to know, you'll just have to wait."

We got to the Entrance Hall and found many other couples leaving from there too.

"Use protection everybody." Draco yelled.

A few people laughed. Others blushed.

He looked at me and we apparated on the spot.

I stumbled a little and Draco's arm caught me round the waist.

I looked up. We were standing directly under one of the tallest buildings in London.

"Wha-" I started.

"Come." he said pulling me inside.

We walked into the building and the man at the desk nodded at us. Draco nodded back and I smiled.

We got into the elevator and Draco pressed the top most button.

As the lift carried us thousands of levels up, I felt queasy. We were twice the height of my building.