Chapter Twenty-Seven - The Gift

Hermione POV:

I stirred in my sleep and as I woke a distinctive cologne reached my nostrils. My eyes flickered open and I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the light. I rolled over in the arms of Draco Malfoy, my love, sound asleep like a peaceful child. He was handsome. Even when he was asleep. His long blonde lashes lay slanted across his cheekbones as he slept. I wriggled out of bed and stretched as I stood up. My lady parts were tender but I didn't mind. I smiled to myself as I recounted last night's union.

I looked at my bed hair and was embarrassed to see that I was still wearing the lingerie piece from last night, suspenders, stockings and all! Moving to the pile of clothes on the floor, I noticed my g-string curled up in a dainty little knot. I picked them up, straightening them out again and threw them into the washing basket deciding they were too dirty to wear again. I picked up Draco's white dress shirt instead and threw it on over the lingerie.

I crept into the kitchen and began preparing breakfast. With pancakes in mind, I got to work. Making up the batter, I charmed the oven to heat a pan on low heat and instructed the mixture to cook itself. I pulled a fresh punnet of strawberries from the fridge and began cutting them at the counter. I sprinkled some icing sugar over the chopped strawberries and continued to cut more.

A pair of cold pale hands found their way up the sides of my body and I jumped as I felt a cool breath on my neck.

"Good morning." He whispered in my ear.

"Morning." I giggled as I popped a strawberry in my mouth.

Draco pulled my hair to the side as he trailed kisses down my neck sucking and biting at it. I moaned in pleasure leaning my head back against his shoulder with my eyes closed.

"I like your shirt." He murmured in between kisses. "I think I have one similar."

I giggled again as I craned my neck round to kiss him. He drew back and moved to my ear nipping at it.

"Thievery is not tolerated at Hogwarts Miss Granger. You know that." He whispered in my ear.

His hand travelled down my front, his fingers playfully edging towards my already throbbing heat. He pushed his hips up against my backside and I felt his morning wood against my cheeks. I let out a longing moan.

"Draco- please..." I begged.

"Please what?" He teased in a seductive voice.

"Give it to me." I panted. I could feel my arousal dripping down my legs. "I want to feel you inside me again."

I felt him smirk against my neck and I heard the zipper on his trousers unzip. He flopped his length out and it's smooth skin brushed against the inner part of my thigh. I squirmed in anticipation and he angled my hips as he prepared to mount me from behind. Giving me one last deep kiss, he pushed me down towards the counter and I felt his head at my entrance. I parted my legs slightly as he sunk into me for the second time. I gasped out loud as he entered me and a low growl sounded from his chest. He leaned forward, pinning me between his body and the counter in the middle of the kitchen. His hands crept up my body caressing and touching me everywhere. The pain between my legs dulled as he began to move and I focused on relaxing my inner muscles again.

Arching my back so I could keep the angle of my hips as best I could, I stood on my tip toes as I reached round to kiss him. My hands wrapped around his neck and I squeezed as he picked up the pace. I bit his lip and his hand moved to my breast gripping it tighter and causing me to scream in satisfaction. I leaned forward over the counter and gripped the edges of it . He slowed down the pace, bending slightly and lifting my leg off the ground to rest it up on the counter next to me. With my leg in this new position, I felt him enter me more deeply than before. I gasped as I felt the tip of his length reach my cervix and I whimpered. I began moving back and forth in time to his thrusts and he let a moan escape his lips.