Chapter Twenty-Three - What Have You Done?

Pansy POV:

Knock knock knock.

No reply.

Knock knock knock.

"Go away Ginny I'm not in the mood." Granger called out.

"It's not Ginny, it's me. Pansy." I called.

Silence.

I turned to leave as the door whipped open and a furious Granger glared at me.

"You have two seconds to get the fuck out of my dorm before I obliviate you and throw you in a middle eastern desert somewhere Parkinson." She growled. Her voice was hoarse and her stance was dangerous like a werewolf preparing to attack.

I stared at her. "I deserve that." I hung my head but she didn't budge.

"Are you deaf?" She spoke in a low whisper that chilled my bones but I couldn't find Draco and she was the only one I knew could help him right now.

"Granger, I've done something horrible." I pleaded.

"Did you want a medal?" She spat. "Sorry I'm out of stock." She went to slam the door but my foot was in the way. She shot me a piercing look and for the first time, I felt unsafe around Hermione Granger. She was a brilliant witch only a fool would doubt it and she could very easily obliviate me and throw me in a desert.

"Draco didn't cheat on you. I never slept with him. I only made you think that so you'd back off him." I said.

Her nostrils flared. I could feel she was about to punch me so I backed up. "Please let me in. I will tell you exactly why he was in my room that night and then we have to find him. It's urgent. There are lives at stake here."

She reluctantly stepped aside and I walked in twisting my fingers in my hand as I went. She slammed the door and stood there with her hands on her hips.

I launched into full detail explaining everything from Draco's sudden appearance at my door, his very clear display of intentions as to why he was there and that he had confirmed they were both very happy together. Her expression softened as I spoke and I could see she felt bad.

"So why didn't he just say that?" She demanded.

"I think this has to do with his mother. I've received word from my father that Lucius has been tracking down Narcissa. She's gone into hiding and hasn't been seen or heard from since the first breakout. Then Draco came to me wanting to reconnect with his long lost Aunt Andromeda."

She nodded thoughtfully. "I know her. She's a very nice woman. Her daughter was an amazing woman."

"Then you need to contact her right away. Tell her to flee. Tell them all to leave. The death eaters will be moving in on them any second!" I said desperately.

She lifted her head to glance at me slowly. "What have you done Pansy?" She whispered.

In a flash she had thrown on black skin tight leather pants and a white singlet. She grabbed her black leather jacket and thick heel booties. She ran out the door and down the hallway.

"Ginny, open up. We need to go. Get ready, quickly." She ran back into her room and threw a pair of dark blue fitted jeans and a black singlet at me. "Put those on. If we have to fight or run, you'll thank me." I quickly slipped into her clothes and she nodded throwing a jacket at me.

Gingernut came out of her room in a thong and nothing else on with Blaise at her heel in gray silk boxers. She rubbed her eyes and jumped when she saw me.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Ginny yawned. Blaise blushed seeing me.

"Get some clothes on Gin, we have to go to Andromeda's now. Draco's mum is in trouble and so is Dromeda. Blaise, please go find Draco, check your dorm again and yes, put some clothes on too."