Lit for Life

Nominated by JamieEllen_ thank you 😍 this is my first time doing this kind of nomination thing so here goes:

1. My name is Gabrielle Sharon Brogan. People call me Gabbie.

2. I live in the Cook Islands on the island of Rarotonga. You can find the Cook Islands somewhere in amongst many more small countries/islands in the South Pacific Ocean.

3. I have always been very fond of Creative Writing and am naturally good at grammar, spelling, reading and punctuation (most of the time).

4. Although I found English to be one of the easier subjects, it was never my favorite at school. Instead, I enjoyed Maths and Computing quite a lot. (Numbers and algorithms never lie!). Lol. My ultimate favorite subject was (and will always be) Physical Education.

5. Throughout my childhood and teen years, I enjoyed many different sports. Favorites include: Indoor netball, soccer, volleyball, touch rugby, rugby, V6 paddling (oe vaka or waka ama) and swimming.

6. I love Cook Island dancing. I love that I possess abilities and talents that enable me to share my unique culture and history with people from all over the world and I love to do so!

7. D.O.B: 10th January 1995. I am 23 years old, this January just passed. I am a Capricorn and my Chinese Zodiac Animal is a Dog. Really the year of 1995 is the year of the Pig however, as the Chinese New Year falls after the 10th January, I was actually born during the year of the Dog.

8. I absolutely love dogs. All breeds and sizes. I have yet to meet a dog that didn't eventually come to like me.

9. MY PETS!! So I have five cats. Salem (male/black with the tiniest white on his chest) is my big boy, my main, my first love. Geri (female/ginger), Diego (male/ginger and white), Blinky (female/tabby), Tiger (female/tabby, white and ginger). Two dogs, Scrappy (male) and Hine (short for wahine in Maori). Hine was hit by a car as a pup before we got her so she only has three legs but she is healthy and happy and loved now and she's even faster than Scrappy the four legged dog.

10. I have arachnophobia. Like, chronically. Is chronic arachnophobia a thing? I think it is. I literally launched myself off my motorbike (while driving) because a huntsman spider decided to come out from under the dashboard and sit on my speedometer. A normal person would have pulled over and dealt with the spider. If I had the choice, I would have too but I honestly don't know why I jumped off. I just knew I had to get as far away from the spider as possible and I got 14 stitches in my head as a result haha. So, safe to say the phobia is definitely legit.

11. I love all things Harry Potter. I don't even need to go into further detail to prove or explain that. If you know the feels of being obsessed with the HP world (and you probably do if you've been reading my book) then you know. If not, it's okay.

12. One thing I want to do before I die is to travel the world. I am 6/8 Cook Island, 1/8 Kiwi and 1/8 Irish. I've never been to Ireland and I would love to go one day 🍀

13. I enjoy meeting new people and hanging out with them so if anybody ever finds themselves on holiday in Rarotonga, definitely hit me up and I can show you how Raro's do life 😘 (it's basically tanning, swimming and cocktails at sunset)🌴🍍🍹

🙌 We're all done.

dramionelove234

Hermaco

LillyMohamed

AlwaysDramione

BekkaChaos

cjk-225

Lyra_malfoy_black

Toribell_13

TFerron1

Midnightfelloww

Dramionekiss123

Dramione_4_lyf

Always_a_slytherin

babydramione

SaraHose