Chapter Thirty-Eight - Legilimency and the I.W.I.A.

Hermione POV:

"Hermione!!!! Get uuuup!"

I groaned as a soft lumpy object hit my face.

"Hermioneeeee!!" Ginny wailed again. She tugged at my arm but I didn't get up.

She huffed. "Fuck. We're going to be late." I heard her mutter.

"Holy Hufflepuff you're annoying, Weasley!" I heard Pansy moan in the bed next to me.

Quick footsteps beside me indicated Pansy had gotten out of her own bed. I felt the side of my bed jerk the tiniest bit and before I had the chance to protest, my mattress had flipped and I was now on the floor.

I sat up on the floor and glared at Pansy. She rolled her eyes. "Get over it Granger, it's time to get up apparently." Pansy barked while rubbing her eyes.

"What's the time?" I asked Ginny, stifling a yawn.

She gave me a guilty look and my eyes narrowed.

"Ginny." I said slowly. "If you've woken us up unnecessarily early, I promise you I will give you boils for the rest of the week."

Ginny cringed. "It's 2:58am. I thought maybe we could go do some extra training to get those excellence endorsements you know?" She shifted in her chair.

It had been a long week. We began training bang on 5am every morning and some nights we didn't turn in till well after 9pm. Last night was one of those nights so you can understand why it was such a struggle to get out of bed at the moment.

I closed my eyes and screamed inside myself. "Ginny, the exams are this afternoon, Bordeaux and the other trainers recommended we rest up and in case you've forgotten, you've already beat the excellence endorsement mark. Twice even. You've done the course in under five minutes heaps of times and so you know you'll definitely pass."

"Six times isn't heaps of times and I want that endorsement damn it!" She stopped her foot and Pansy raised her eyebrow giving her a judging look.

"God Granger, I thought you were the nightmarish one for exams." Pansy stated.

"So did I, Parkinson." I said flopping onto my over turned mattress.

"This wouldn't have anything to do with Blaise trying to get an excellence endorsement would it Weasley?" Pansy said lazily.

My head shot up. "What?! You've been making us train harder than necessary every morning just so that you can stick it to your boyfriend?" I turned to Ginny.

"Like he sticks it to her." Pansy butted in with a giggle.

The side of my mouth began to twitch. "Ginevra Molly Weasley, you get your gingernut butt to the boys room now and wake your precious Blaise up to train with you. I'm done and I'm going back to bed."

I threw myself back down between my bed and blankets and drifted off to sleep again.

***

Thud. "Argh. Fucking hell. What is it now?" I'd been flipped off my bed again. A ready dressed Pansy stood above me.

"Hurry up Granger, tests start in 10 minutes." She snapped.

"What?" I said groggily. "But the test don't start till 2pm?"

She gave me an oblivious look and I sat bolt upright to see. 1:50pm. Crap.

I leaped out of bed, into the bathroom, whipping my bed head into a huge bun on the top of my head. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and stripped out of my pyjamas as fast as I could. There was no time for a shower just now, I had to get to the training course. I had on some gym tights and a singlet and I did my laces of my trainers up as I yanked the bathroom door open.