Chapter Twenty - Narcissa's Predicament & Ron's Revelation

Draco POV:

I left my bedroom heading downstairs and to class when I saw Blaise eating in the common room. He looked at my face and laughed. "Met the extended family did you?" He commented gesturing to my black eye.

I grabbed the couch cushion and whacked him over the head with it. "Not in the mood Blaise."

"I wouldn't be either if I had to wrestle with a gorilla like Weaselby." Blaise chuckled. "I saw him coming up the castle steps as I went to get my food this morning."

I smirked at him as he spoke. "Don't worry Blay, seeing as you're knocking off his sister, I'm sure your turn's coming." I winked at him as I strutted away. His grin faded instantly.

I should've kept walking but I couldn't help myself. I wheeled around and my smirk got wider. "That is to say that you ARE giving it to her good right?"

Blaise gave me a boyish grin. "Hell yeah I am. It's like total annihilation when those clothes come off. It's a good thing I learnt that silencing charm or the whole castle would know my name." He sat up the tiniest bit straighter, proud of himself.

"True." I nodded and raised my eyebrows trying to act impressed. Blaise smirked at me.

Slaughter time.

"So if she's SO sexually satisfied by you, why is she coming on to Hermione while she's naked in the shower?"

Blaise's face dropped faster than a muggle ride at a theme park. I winked and Blaise's shocked face became a look of sheer horror.

I couldn't hold it in any longer, I busted up.

Blaise relaxed his face a little. "Fuck you Draco. I thought you were serious!" He said throwing the cushion at me.

"Oh don't mistake my laughter for lies Zabini! It did happen." I said wiping my eyes. To hell with class, I'd be late. I didn't care much right now. I took a seat on the other end of the couch to Blaise.

"Oh get over it! They just kissed. Do you see me with my wand in a knot?" I said looking at his face.

"Do you really think she's bored with me?" He asked with a shocked face.

I sighed. "Blaise, what do I always say to you? Since we were kids, what have I always said?"

"Don't fuck Pansy!" Blaise half shouted.

I closed my eyes and massaged my temples. "Try again."

Blaise thought for a moment then rolled his eyes. "Don't be a fuckwit!" He said reluctantly.

"YES! THERE YOU GO! I knew we'd get there eventually!" I said clapping him on the back.

Blaise looked at me waiting for my point.

I sighed again. "Look, as much as I hate to admit it, She-Weasel and I are very similar in some ways. I know she feels strongly for you because I see it in the way she is. Just coz she's off kissing a girl in the shower doesn't mean you mean anything less. It's literally nothing more than new territory. If she wasn't into you anymore, she wouldn't hold back, she'd say so. Anything she was after by going into that shower would have been nothing you could have ever given her anyway."

"Why not?" Blaise asked offended.

"Fuck sakes." I said exasperatedly. "Do you have a twat?!" I asked.

Realisation dawned on his face and I rolled my eyes. The fuck? I just rolled my eyes. Damn Hermione.

"Anyway, with someone like the gingernut you need to let them have a long leash. Let them explore and experience. If you try to reign her in you'll lose her. Mark my words Zabini." I sat back.