Conversations part one

Blind date with norman reedus February 21- 25

"I'm going to miss you babe."

"You'll be fine, I message you when I land in Singapore." He kisses my forehead.

"Okay, well travel safe babe and we'll see you in New Orleans."

"Yeah I'll see you on the 28th. Look after eye will you? Come here girl. I love you."

"Of course I'll look after your baby, I'll figure something out with him while I'm away I promise he will be okay. Yeah me too babe." And with that I kissed him, and he walked away without a backwards glance.

The next day February 22 ......

Ring ring .....

"Hello, oh baby it's you."

"Yeah if you give me a moment to say hello."

"Sorry I've missed hearing your voice. Did you travel okay?"

"Yeah it was fine I've just reached the hotel, had a shower and I was thinking of you. Actually I was thinking of you in the shower got hard and pumped one out over thinking about you. Just needed to hear your voice."

"You do realise I'm at work. Anyone could walk into my office, I can't be getting wet now can I?"

"Why not? I'm hard talking to you. Why are you at work on a Saturday?"

"Needed a distraction, thought I'd come here, it was working till my sexy boyfriend called me, thou in a little while I'm going to a dance class later, thought I could use the workout. So how was the flight?"

"Good just long."

"It bet it was I've never been anywhere really, you'd think with everything I have I would do some travelling, i just find it hard to find the time to do it. If you ever do something like this again, I'd love to come with you, see the world and all that."

"Of course you can."

"I've only been to Australia and England that's pretty much it. Never had anyone to go anywhere with, I've always wanted to go to Paris never been, not the same travelling solo somewhere like that."

"I promise I'll take you places, show you things."

"I know you will babe, when you can I also know it won't be for a while, there's no rush at all."

"Anyway I just wanted to hear your voice I'll try calling later might be your morning, have a good time babe."

"Yeah you too I wanna hear all about it. Miss you love you."

"Same here I miss you and love you too."

I decided that I wasn't going to get anymore work done, I grabbed my bag and headed to the studio, it was crowded and noisy as usual, I've missed being with a group of dancers, I used to come here all the time everyday but have stopped for obvious reasons.

"Well long time no see, it's great to have you back Delta."

"Sorry I've been a bit distracted. Back to it for the time being. Then I'll have to go again."

"So you doing modern or classical today?"

"What's next? Hopefully modern, I just wanna dance today, I have way too much energy to burn."

"Well let's burn some then."

Well a couple of hours later feeling much better more relaxed, I was walking back to my house, and passed Elie Saab's store I had the urge to go in, it's normally a wedding dress dress shop but he does do bridesmaids and formal dresses. I was looking around.