Miscommunications and my favourite things

Blind date with Norman Reedus
8 august 2015

"Babe come here."

"Yeah Norman."

"Now you relax look after the babies. I'll be back on Sunday."

"Yep we will have a good time hon. Promise I'll talk to you later."

"Love you. Love you little lady as well. Be good for your mom."

I watched as he walked out the door and to the waiting car. Norman was heading to Boston for a convention. I really wanted to go but it's really hard to do anything now what with a teenager, two babies another on the way and three cats but I wouldn't change my life.

9 August 2015

I've been setting myself up a routine while the kids are asleep in the morning I do yoga for inside bub then if the kids are awake fed them if they are still asleep do some writing I'm onto my fifth script now I'm sending them to my team for checking and not because I'm their boss I'm getting good reviews, I told them to be brutally honest on how crap they are but they think they are great, with the success of the cellar it made eighty million after cost very happy on that, I've had some major studios actually look at me and ask to write original scripts I'm not sure I'm ready for that, I have a few ideas but I've got my heart set on getting the books I've brought made then see.

The kids wake up at a decent hour I got lots written and all the cats are getting used to one another poor eye he's getting picked on by the babies, he just flops on the floor and it's like their sign to jump on him.

Meow meow.

"Well you will sit on the floor. Sit on the table or the kitchen bench silly kitty they can't reach you there."

Meow.

"No I'm not going to pick you up fatso. You're way too heavy now. Oh who am I kidding I shouldn't be holding the kids. Come here you silly kitty."

Meow purr. I pick him up it's getting hard to do stuff like this now what with the belly out front and all. I pick him and put him on the bench he rolls over and I give him a tickle on the tummy.

"Ah you like that, you like mummy rubbing you? Yeah your daddy does too."

"Morning mom. Can't believe you do that as well talk to eye like he's human. You know he doesn't understand you."

"Eye don't listen to a word she says. I understand you, you understand me."

Meow meow.

"Yeah you tell her eye."

"Oh shit." Caitlyn is looking at her iPad.

"Caitlyn language."

"Ah mom. I'm sure it's innocent but you need to see this, please don't get angry I'm sure dad has an explanation."

"What is it babe?"

"I can't tell you, you need to see them."

She hands me her iPad.

I'm looking at her Facebook account newsfeed. It's a Norman page it's picture of Norman kissing Emily with her legs wrapped around his waist. I honestly don't know what to say.

"Mom I'm sure it's innocent. Like those pictures last year at comicon."

"Yeah I'm sure you are right he hasn't seen her since the wedding. Excuse me honey I'll be right back."

I walk into my room close the door I'm sure there's no issue.

Ring ring..

"Hey baby. What's up?"