Parties, Oscars, decisions and cravings

Blind date with norman reedus
March 1 - 3 2014

I don't know how Norman does it, his lifestyle is crazy, last weekend he was in Singapore and during the week he was in Japan with Andy and Greg he asked me if I wanted to go I should've it looked like fun from the pictures he sent me, I'll go with him wherever he goes next time, I just couldn't leave Caitlyn for a week at short notice with Rebecca. Oh well, today we are in New Orleans as he's going to be on a float that should be fun I'll be waiting for him at the end of the parade.

"Hey babe how do I look?"

"Norman you look good as per usual, you could wear nothing and you'd still look good. But I don't want others seeing it, naked you is only for my eyes."

"By the way babe you look amazing as usual as well."

"Well thank you seeming I'm not feeling well I have no idea how I'm walking but I'll take that as a compliment."

"Really? You're not well you can stay here if you want I won't mind."

"Oh hell no, I'm dressed and I can't have any other girls look at you and try to steal you off me I'm mighty jealous. I'm just a feeling a bit off that's all. Also it's going to be an awesome party and I intend to dance, you'll find me on the dance floor."

"I don't see others only you babe."

"I know that if I can trust you in Japan I can trust you anywhere."

"Exactly, girl now come here and kiss me goodbye." I walk over and kiss him.

"Save me some beads." As a pull down my top.

"Yeah I'll save you one. Del you are terrible."

"Yeah but you love me for it."

"Yeah I do. Bye babe."

"You'll met me on the dance floor babe?"

"Sure."

I fixed myself up and finished getting ready, visit Cait and Becca's room, kiss Caitlyn and then head out the door to where the parade finishes, Norman is so excited to be doing this sometimes he's like a little kid, but I love that about him.

I got to the arena where the party was it was amazing so many people and the music was amazing, they had video screens showing what was happening, Norman looked like he was having a great time, flinging beads, cups and whatever else they gave him. My phone was going off I look at it and there were pictures of Norman on the float I had to laugh how that man can multi-task is beyond me.

I made my way to the VIP dance floor it's not my usual musical tastes it's more country rock then anything else but, I'm good as long as the sound is good and I start to dance, after an hour the parade reaches it's final stage and enters the arena I can see Norman, people even thou they are dressed up are going nuts, I wonder if he will find me, if he knows me he will. He knows I love my music, I'm his dancing queen afterall, even if my taste is kinda all over the place. Hmmm do I go to the VIP area or stay here I'm having fun, then my decision is made when I feel a set of arms around my waist. "Hey dancing queen, did you see me?"

"You were kinda hard to miss babe, but then you are so super sexy it looked like you were having fun.

"Yeah one of the funnest things I've ever done. You wanna get a drink? I could use one. What about you?

"Nope I should've last time. Yeah that shouldn't have happened look what happened because of me drinking that kind of thing can stuff a life up. I know I said I want kids but I'm not ready yet to have kids, I have a career you know. At least till after I've finished filming that's all I meant."