House hunting, internet meltdown and baby showers

Blind date with norman reedus
6th September 2014 continued.....

"Okay Norman and Delta this house has ten bedrooms, a theatre room, formal lounge, games room, gourmet kitchen, a huge backyard with a pool and a cabana. Everything a growing family needs."

"So what do you think babe?"

"It's very nice. I think she's left the best till last I really like it. Do you think the kids will love it."

"I do mom."

"Yeah I do too babe. So are we going to buy it? Babe?"

"Yeah I think so."

"Ma'am we will make an offer."

"How much was it?"

"Two million." The real estate agent said.

We discussed the amount we should pay which was 1.5 million thankfully the owner was desperate to sell and wanted it gone so he took our offer.

"That's it babe no more buying houses okay three is more then enough. You got that missy?"

"Yes mr Reedus."

"Come on let's go home." As he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you think Mingus will like it?"

"Are you kidding firstly it's got it's own games room we may never see him again and a pool he always hated that our current one doesn't."

"Well I love it mom, I've already picked out my room."

"Good that's all I ever wanted was to make everyone happy, so you are happy as well right Norman?"

"No I hated it I only brought it cause you liked it. No babe I loved it. But I'm going to turn the cabana into a studio other then that it's awesome."

"Yeah it was wasn't it. Which room will be yours Cait?"

"Which ever one is furthest away from you two. You two do realise there are kids in the house? Mom you are really loud."

"I'm sorry I'll try to be quieter." I look at Norman and just smiled at him.

"No way babe these kids just have to get used to it." Smiling back at me.

The new house isn't too far from the old one we arrive just at the right time as a delivery truck turns up. Norman spoke to Cait then walked over to the delivery driver and was talking to him I couldn't hear him but I did see him open the side gate I didn't think anything about it. But I was curious when I walked into the house and cait closed the blinds that are in the kitchen and the one that leads to the backyard.

"What are you doing babe?"

"Norman's orders."

"Norman's orders?"

"Yeah that's all I know. Your guess is as good as mine mom."

"Okay. I don't wanna know."

I head into the kitchen I have a cake to finish. I grab everything I need cream cheese, icing sugar and lemon juice red velvet cheesecake is one of the cakes I can make with my eyes closed. When I'm finished I don't know what to do with myself.

I decide to sit down and surf the net nothing better to do. I hit up Google as I sometime get nice new pictures of Norman there especially when we haven't noticed photographers in the area. I know it's stupid but some of them are really nice. I type in Norman Reedus and hit enter up pops stuff I've already seen before so I hit the news section. And am shocked over the top story. It's an article titled Norman Reedus Instagram fight with gf.