Vacation in a vortex

Blind date with norman reedus
8th august 2014

I woke to the feeling of me being kissed on my shoulder.

"Hey babe come on it's late babe wake up. You gotta pack seeming we didn't last night."

"Where are we going?"

"I thought we'd stay at the four seasons hon in Atlanta."

"Nice babe."

"Booked us massages, and the penthouse suite seeming everything in Atlanta is far from beach a pool will have to do."

"Hey I'm better with a pool I don't particularly like beaches babe they scare me. Saw jaws scared the shit outta me."

"Oh my god something scared you honey. I thought nothing scared you."

"Yeah. I scared of giving birth. Promise me you won't leave my side babe. I couldn't do another birth on my own."

"I promise unless it's totally unavoidable. Say if you go into labour and it's really quick and I'm on the other side of the country or something babe. But I'm going to try and not do too much. So why are you scared of giving birth babe you did once you can do it again. It will probably be easier. How long were you in labour with Cait?"

"I lost count after twenty two hours."

"Fuck me and I thought Mingus being ten hours was bad. And you did that on your own. You are an amazing woman babe. And at twenty."

"Thanks babe. If I don't give birth on the kids birthday I'm going back to New York is that okay with you?"

"Of course that's our home base babe. And where I'd want them born."

We packed and got in the car. "Hey come here Norman." He reaches over and I kiss him on the lips.

"What's that for babe."

"No reason just cause I love ya that's all."

"Love you too. Babe." He kisses me again.

It never really takes us long to get anywhere in Georgia and the Four seasons isn't any different. Well the foyer is very nice. The room is even better. I won't mind being here for four days.

"So did I do good babe?"

"Yeah very good. Babe."

"So we have our massages tomorrow, I was also thinking of going to the nearby art gallery what do you think babe."

That sounds good. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him. "Are you starting something Del?"

"Maybe. Gotta a problem with that?"

"None what so ever." Taking his shirt off and pulling me into the bedroom.

"Wow this is nice." Undoing my zipper on my dress and letting it drop.

"Beautiful babe. You are so beautiful honey." He kisses me.

"We should stop I wanna do something other then that all weekend."

"Hey you started it."

"Yeah I know. But I wanna go swimming." With that I grab my bikini out of my bag and head to the bathroom coming out a few minutes later.

"Well fuck me babe, you are very sexy babe."

"Thank you. I must say I do love my boobs they are pretty good."

"Of course they are." Walking up to me and grabbing one. "Are you sure I can't tempt you in for a quickie?"

"As much as I would love to I'm going to take a rain check on it." I grab a towel and head out.