love you too you doofus

Blind date with norman reedus
13 October 2014 continued

NRPOV

Later that day....

I can't believe Delta gave birth today, I knew she didn't look well but I just thought it was the fact she was standing up. I should have realised something was wrong, but I'm glad she had Helena looking out for her.

I'm holding Wilson he is beautiful but then what do I expect his mother is. She says he looks like me yes he has Ming's hair poor kid but I can see Delta in there he has her nose and lips and those beautiful eyes I could just stare at.

"You okay babe?"

"Yeah very happy babe. Delta he's beautiful."

"Of course he is he takes after his dad."

"No he doesn't babe he looks like you he just has my hair, poor kid."

"Why poor kid babe it's a cute trait I think it is. You were a cute kid babe. What about Nonnie?"

"She's as beautiful as her mom. And I love her mom, I love my wife."

"Well I love my husband."

"You better cause I'm never letting you go."

"I'm sorry the kids and I wrecked yesterday."

"Hey don't be like that. You didn't it couldn't be helped. We got married didn't we? We are doing it again in July aren't we?"

"Yeah we are married aren't we? Can we do it again. I never even got to dance with my husband."

"Can you stand?" I put Wilson in his bed.

"Yeah I feel great not in pain babe anymore. And it's not due to the epidural. I just feel better."

"Good to hear. Put Nonnie in her crib and come to me."

She kisses Nonnie's head and puts her to bed. She walks over to me she looks a little uncomfortable but better then last night. She takes my hand. I pull her towards me.

"Oh we need music." I reach over turn on my phone and under a Milky Way starts.

"Oh you remembered."

"How could I forget? While we are at come here babe." I take a photo of us you can just see the cribs in the background. "That's beautiful that's going in Instagram."

#lovesofmylifemywifeandmynewkids @jacksongirl I love you wifey you look beautiful to me even after over thirty hours of labour so proud of you. Yeah that's them in the background babies first photobomb.

"Ah that's so cute. Now where were we?"

"Dancing with me or just standing like you are babe." She's just standing there, I pull her into me tilt her head up to me and kiss her firstly slowly and then deeper I enter her mouth with tongue which she reciprocates with hers.

"Oh babe. How are we going you last six weeks?"

"Who says we have to? It's no different to sleeping with me when I have my period just give me a couple of weeks okay."

"No I want you right now get on the bed you fucking tease." I laughed at her.

"You're so dirty and I love it." As delta said that Nonnie starts crying.

"How's daddy's girl?" I pick her up and she's still crying. "Don't want me huh? Yeah I'm not the one with the milk am I?"

"Bloody hope you don't have man boobs till you're older. Pass her over to me."

I pass Nonnie to Delta the name suits her, I watch as Delta undoes her top and offers Nonnie her breast they aren't mine anymore they are their breasts.