Chapter Fifteen

Sass In Bed

"Virge," Logan said, breathlessly. "Virgil, what are you doing?"

"Just hush and concentrate," Virgil muttered, kissing him over and over on the lips as he struggled to unbutton his black polo shirt.

After their little blast to the past, they retreated from Logan's study to an empty bedroom to just sit and be together without any clutter. It was sweet until it escalated a bit too quickly and things became very hot.

Virgil moved, traveling and placing kisses down Logan's chin, neck, ear, and then chest, stomach, and waist. He took his time, he enjoyed listening to Logan's gasps and small moans. Logan, however, he didn't know what was happening, he was confused and shocked at what in the world was happening. The only thing he did know what that he loved Virgil's sudden touches and he couldn't help but make noises he never thought of could ever escape his mouth.

At first, he tried stifling them by covering his hand over his lips, but Virgil made him move it, telling him it's okay. And then constantly asking him over and over if Logan was alright. Of course he was alright, he was more alright than he had ever been before, but Virgil still asked to make sure. As if he was scared that just the slightest movement could ruin everything.

Virgil suddenly finished leaving his mark on Logan's hip bone and moved back up to kiss him on the lips again.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asked, for maybe the sixth time.

"Continue with what?" Logan asked, he needed to know what exactly this was.

Virgil smirked. "You really are a clueless moron. You haven't figured it out yet?"

Logan scowled slightly. "Insulting me in bed is not necessary the nicest thing to do right now."

"Acting like you don't know what's going on isn't the nicest thing to do either. You make me feel as if I'm not doing it right or if you don't enjoy it."

"I am enjoying it. But what is it."

Virgil sighed. "Take a wild guess, love."

"Considering we are in bed together and you are constantly touching me to make me feel pleasure as well as asking me if you can continue, I'd say we are about to engage ourselves in sexual intercourse."

"Ding ding ding we have a winner. Congratulations, Logan, you graduated from a clueless moron to a tactless moron."

The scowl returned. "Rude."

"Your Mom is rude. Now are we continuing with our sexual intercourse or no?"

"Are you going to keep insulting me?" Logan asked.

"Depends," responded Virgil. "Does it turn you on?"

"Turn me on? What does that mean?"

Virgil sat completely up. "I can't do this! We are going to have to take a class or something. I thought you have taught health, you should know these things."

Logan propped himself up. "I'm not actually a teacher, we are imaginary! How can I teach a class when there is no class to teach?"

"We were all there when Thomas took health class, you should still know this."

"I was with Patton and Roman, remember? Patton is the most distracting side because all he did was make puns and play with condoms he thought were gloves, and Roman was immature and hummed constantly. Not to mention Thomas' peers who never shut up because teenagers are disgusting and prurient. You think I'm tactless, just go back and look at them," he explained with annoyance.

Virgil let out another sigh, running his hand through his messy hair. "Alright, listen. I promise not to insult your obliviousness as long as you don't ask any more stupid questions. You have to say yes for me to continue, anything else I can't and I won't. That's wrong, you at least know that, right?"

"Yes, I know what consent is," Logan stated. "And yes, I want you to continue..."

"Are you sure?"

Logan collapsed back onto the bed, his hand covering his eyes, his glasses tilting upward. "Just get on with it, Virgil. Please."

Virgil smiled softly, he loved this man way too much. He slipped off his hoodie and tossed it on the ground before pulling off his T-shirt and bending down again to kiss Logan.

"Lift up your waist, I need to take your pants off," he instructed and Logan's face flushed pink in the light of the nightstand lamp, but he did what he was told with no argument.

So Virgil continued slowly and gently while Logan watched his every move with love fixed eyes. It was a new experience for both of them and they were both a bit nervous and quiet, but they trusted each other so their unnecessary sass was left behind them.

Finally Virgil was ready so he leaned down next to Logan's ear and whispered, "Last time, just to make sure. You want me to continue?"

Logan slowly nodded. "Yes."

—————
Virgil: Hey, Lo, if you were a teacher, what kind of teacher would you be?

Logan: Hmmm, I'd most likely be an English teacher so I could read and teach poetry-

Virgil: You'd be a substitute teacher.

Logan:... I don't get it.